What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

This weeks mail.

EkZV2tHQ1EjdlKS7DcGVeXimQeivRkgBUbG7ly6oykGiaLWzLeokSBorwmj7LBmNMCRsr91vj8GCUWiAq6Qoje-9e6eAksyiwyuXivN-6xET9kOFoVZfSaNIGB5tOaVt-Hsb4lxuiZhmIHLdEPRTmgWKoIPmtz_T-WftsvS8Sn61Xq45pK2GXCLOWVdUK6bKoSh0tE0qWXzOX_HnZwdxpBW0XUAbbUuFB6Z-NL6Pt_NBm1kvhOQZAYvWeLLiQIuUyO40oyLVq1YSw1jz0Jiow7B99DlJ_d9rV5OP--weLV-CJVQw6QGSjaxCeZ9iwADI44S3-qj7yEIkqz1R_0D_HdMmMmGxVPvGr9OYQodiJF1Y9HKqI4D60DE0bp2aLxGrv9H1r3HfbV53G-YQpSOE5PDiNOTg-U-pn46xgQW-8Wx79lsr4HSrhov54A1fMh1VFLpA4DzHdOrx1Ma4hzRoVzwxgwU4K5sxQKtMtOHj8YRkpazd06filxuMJFZcR_zsqZi5HdNNrLoXWYil_Yr8JoDM1AD3ackilsQDTZl6l29-sB1HzAfQ1KswLhf-gHHDFnYlujawKECrU-QcFSSLpCr73WMUWGObpKeS3YM=w1207-h906-no

I was hoping that first of my arrow holiday sale orders would have arrived this week but it didn't. Well at least i got Jikogu. I was starting to think it got lost because the i ordered it day before i ordered the Haruhi pack and it arrived while back.

Anyways. I have seen the film before and i wasn't big fan of it but i remember the hell scenes looking pretty cool so i wanted to see it again.

got the Sakura Card Book a couple of days ago which i got with the ebay 20% off voucher so good it arrived while i was watching the Sakura Cards story
and i finished rewatching all of Cardcaptor Sakura in time for the new series (the first episode was amazing)

IMG_20180105_174919.jpg

I think my Le Tombeau des Lucioles has arrived. You wouldn't have known it from this!:
DSC_1294.JPG

Apparently it was left outside our door and not posted. Talk about lazy! It does seem to be mine because I checked my order history on Amazon.FR
_20180108_233606.JPG

I got back from work too late to check.

My last Holiday Sales order from Rightstuf finally arrived today, after TWO round-trip detours by USPS between Philadelphia, PA and Jersey City, NJ - Snow White Part 2, to go with the slip-less Part 1 Blu-ray I already own, and Escaflowne Part 2, which is a triple-dip I only needed to get to fill the empty space in my Kickstarter Exclusive Box set:

snow2esca2.jpg

I also have the Kickstarter CE and the UK CE box sets, so Part 2 "is just a..nother Brick in the Wall" of Escaflowne. "Tear Down the Wall!!" :D

3escasets.jpg

Last edited:
6qMDsAhl.jpg

Very nice looking set, dem black BD cases... Also I think this is the first time I've ever actually looked through artcards, I mean good grief this show has some pretty artwork, shame it's probably doesn't represent what the show actually looks like but I guess I'll find out whenever I watch it.

Very nice looking set, dem black BD cases... Also I think this is the first time I've ever actually looked through artcards, I mean good grief this show has some pretty artwork, shame it's probably doesn't represent what the show actually looks like but I guess I'll find out whenever I watch it.

Well the art is done by the illustrator for the Novels So-bin. The art is great, but its pretty obvious why they couldn't replicate it for the anime.

39613095371_9dc0304e63_b.jpg

Got the books yesterday from a trip out to Durham. I've heard good things about the Pokemon Adventure manga, and Zodiac War sounds like Fate/Stay Night by way of Nisioisin, which I'm down for. Mai Mai Miracle is from AL's store, although oddly, going by the invoice, it looks like it shipped from Sony? Weird.

Well the art is done by the illustrator for the Novels So-bin. The art is great, but its pretty obvious why they couldn't replicate it for the anime.
Well yeah obviously. I didn't word it well but I meant more the gritty, dark look the artwork has. I'll be kinda disappointed if I start watching it and find it's actually a bunch of moe-blobs going hand in hand on fun little adventures... :p

Mai Mai Miracle is from AL's store, although oddly, going by the invoice, it looks like it shipped from Sony? Weird.
Yeah my Hyouka and AssClass Season 2 Part 1 CE were shipped from Sony. They did say that they would be using someone else to fulfill orders from the 20% off code (although I didn't use the code for Hyouka).

Anyhoo another delivery arrived...
ZjNgEiLl.jpg

My new PSU has also arrived, so now I get the fun of undoing all my cable management and then redoing it again...yay me. I'm a weirdo and actually kinda enjoy doing stuff like this tbh.

bGe2gTOl.jpg

I just got these two today :) the Hiei figure was a pain to take apart... you take the head off, then the front hair and then the face... also the arm was a bit annoying.

It all worked out in the end! :p

FHo7Gki.jpg

Last two available volumes of Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service (c'mon, Dark Horse, where are the rest?). Had to buy from Right Stuf since vol. 13 is OOP and selling for stupid prices everywhere else.

YlWwQhn.jpg

Back