What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Reminds me I still need to pick up the rest of Johns' GL run from N52. (Still find it funny how Johns and Morrsion got to keep GL and Batman respectively with everything else getting rebooted in the New 52)

I've just started reading Green Lantern, not really a big comic guy but I'm just starting to get into it. I got up to speed on the whole Parallax plot then started reading properly from Rebirth, using this guide as a reading order. So far I've read Rebirth and No Fear, with Recharge being next on the docket.

got my secondspin black friday order

db8G6eV.jpg

I've just started reading Green Lantern, not really a big comic guy but I'm just starting to get into it. I got up to speed on the whole Parallax plot then started reading properly from Rebirth, using this guide as a reading order. So far I've read Rebirth and No Fear, with Recharge being next on the docket.
How was Rebirth? I feel that maybe too confusing for a new reader. I would have put Secret Origin first tbh. I recommend you get that next and then follow the rest of that list as is.

How was Rebirth? I feel that maybe too confusing for a new reader. I would have put Secret Origin first tbh. I recommend you get that next and then follow the rest of that list as is.

I got along with it fine. As long as you go in with the knowledge that Hal went nuts, destroyed the Green Lantern Corps (Besides Kyle and John) and died, it's pretty fine. I'll admit the stuff with the Spectre threw me, but they do throw in an breif explanation for all that, which was good enough for me to not be totally confused by the end. The end of Rebirth sets up a new status quo, and then No Fear reintroduces villains such as the Manhunters, Black Hand, Hector Hammond and The Shark, so I feel i ts a decent enough launch pad. I will check out Secret Origin though.

I got along with it fine. As long as you go in with the knowledge that Hal went nuts, destroyed the Green Lantern Corps (Besides Kyle and John) and died, it's pretty fine. I'll admit the stuff with the Spectre threw me, but they do throw in an breif explanation for all that, which was good enough for me to not be totally confused by the end. The end of Rebirth sets up a new status quo, and then No Fear reintroduces villains such as the Manhunters, Black Hand and The Shark, so I feel i ts a decent enough launch pad. I will check out Secret Origin though.
Ahh, cool. In that case you might as well just continue following the list as you are, hope you continue to enjoy!

More loot.

xkLZ482uwP7wqPDS7-0j_Yuj6bmCMKjJPa1GsXvXNa15AvXQwyp-lBJn8CUBdPaLKPNfX0WG0X0PxkJJl6E3Tepxl4BYexi1iQu_tUEyxmtejjH-VtU1mVJI10XlDmDvX6KDtPjoSs3p7zoYTFT8iRnD9mgkiPU7bYIqSn2KdHWBWtLdDmxX23g52doyOQ9_beVey6gii0pibo7yAR8yjMtt-S9gTgBp_nn8l2Dh31FxCcFT9Nvj4gVb2J2HebyIQKlYIZRGODjiyBXyU_iQtxOpCbr3C-x1hNOo5Dxe_gWOk8tAXlgxnlykh45b3sN_WiR_UUAYR40kqAmfFrmQ2ItGh89lhm1Z5vKvr9XBr8-UDEy-BZe0ja0VKSt_yXIMegRcg-dWC-_ZJ8ujFf_VvkKjgebTFOOTwQOi3d0aA2yQxbVmM17elMFKFn8DzMtOCifojJeo-WlWt-VIc7kJmx-3AUvSSkpE70QEuMCwlzoJvfg016gYC898zCu2JXbMfkTbhc8EaNRuPxW7_Y1aNeGJSw_x5ahCfiFIGDNcnt9ZsGNDw7cb4XIIsm-7nCYBwWXvyq4NeQ3oUjW4B9kHaz1lnfWzeLAMV-J7nadyMA=w1216-h912-no

Never seen any of the tremors movie but i did have my eyes on the collection and when it popped up on black friday for 8 euros i went for it.

Suspiria is a recent new release but i have seen the film previously. It's not everyones cup of tea but it's a really interesting film. It oozes style and it really nails the athmosphere it's going for.

WcYdZfYl.jpg

Another set with a dent in the corner >_> opened it anyway as 1- I'll get over it quick enough, 2- It was only £20 and 3- they'll just send me another one with a dent in it anyway so why bother? Weirdly the set also looked dirty (which is odd as it was shrink wrapped), I actually thought it had the same weird dots Gundam has before being able to wipe them off.

Nice looking set none the less.

More loot.

xkLZ482uwP7wqPDS7-0j_Yuj6bmCMKjJPa1GsXvXNa15AvXQwyp-lBJn8CUBdPaLKPNfX0WG0X0PxkJJl6E3Tepxl4BYexi1iQu_tUEyxmtejjH-VtU1mVJI10XlDmDvX6KDtPjoSs3p7zoYTFT8iRnD9mgkiPU7bYIqSn2KdHWBWtLdDmxX23g52doyOQ9_beVey6gii0pibo7yAR8yjMtt-S9gTgBp_nn8l2Dh31FxCcFT9Nvj4gVb2J2HebyIQKlYIZRGODjiyBXyU_iQtxOpCbr3C-x1hNOo5Dxe_gWOk8tAXlgxnlykh45b3sN_WiR_UUAYR40kqAmfFrmQ2ItGh89lhm1Z5vKvr9XBr8-UDEy-BZe0ja0VKSt_yXIMegRcg-dWC-_ZJ8ujFf_VvkKjgebTFOOTwQOi3d0aA2yQxbVmM17elMFKFn8DzMtOCifojJeo-WlWt-VIc7kJmx-3AUvSSkpE70QEuMCwlzoJvfg016gYC898zCu2JXbMfkTbhc8EaNRuPxW7_Y1aNeGJSw_x5ahCfiFIGDNcnt9ZsGNDw7cb4XIIsm-7nCYBwWXvyq4NeQ3oUjW4B9kHaz1lnfWzeLAMV-J7nadyMA=w1216-h912-no

Never seen any of the tremors movie but i did have my eyes on the collection and when it popped up on black friday for 8 euros i went for it.

Suspiria is a recent new release but i have seen the film previously. It's not everyones cup of tea but it's a really interesting film. It oozes style and it really nails the athmosphere it's going for.
Suspiria is awesome, I love the works of Dario Argento. Good choice with Berserk PS4 too!

Claymore from the AL sale and My Love Story from CEX which annoyingly has some small indents on every side i'm guessing from those annoying wire security things from HMV (why ruin the more expensive stuff with a security device that ruins the product) i wish CEX would add a grading system or something so people can pay a little extra for a good condition bluray and really cheap for someone that doesn't care the condition and pay people that bring stuff in better condition more which might make people look after there stuff a bit better cause i wonder sometimes what some people do with the dvds/blurays as i've seen some really bashed up 1s instore before or 1s with food on

IMG_20171207_155409.jpg

Claymore from the AL sale and My Love Story from CEX which annoyingly has some small indents on every side i'm guessing from those annoying wire security things from HMV (why ruin the more expensive stuff with a security device that ruins the product) i wish CEX would add a grading system or something so people can pay a little extra for a good condition bluray and really cheap for someone that doesn't care the condition and pay people that bring stuff in better condition more which might make people look after there stuff a bit better cause i wonder sometimes what some people do with the dvds/blurays as i've seen some really bashed up 1s instore before or 1s with food on

View attachment 2029
Those wire security tags that HMV/Fopp use make me cringe whenever I browse anime in their stores.

Received yesterday: Genius Party CE.

Arrived in absolutely pristine condition.

Yahoos! :D

Looks really nice, and that book's quite some piece of work. Looking forward to watching it now.

I am so excited to have received this today, I've wanted to read it for YEARS! Beautifully leather hardbound too.
It's one of my favourite anime of all time.

Attachments

• IMG_0550.JPG
    IMG_0550.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 9
Back