What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Orders something everyday....nothing here and no despatch emails...ouch

Yeah it sounds like AL have a lot on their plate. Pretty much everyone except me have their Genius Party copies already and a select few just received Claymore. I have Ajin and A Silent Voice but surely AL's parcels are first class aren't they? If they're not, then they may as well be at this busy season lol.

I'm sure my copy will arrive tomorrow, but if it doesn't then I'll declare it as AWOL at that point. It's bizarre to have taken that long to arrive in contrast to other packages I received from them.

Yeah it sounds like AL have a lot on their plate. Pretty much everyone except me have their Genius Party copies already and a select few just received Claymore. I have Ajin and A Silent Voice but surely AL's parcels are first class aren't they? If they're not, then they may as well be at this busy season lol.

I'm sure my copy will arrive tomorrow, but if it doesn't then I'll declare it as AWOL at that point. It's bizarre to have taken that long to arrive in contrast to other packages I received from them.
To be honest those as long as they arrive in a safe manner and condition I don't mind...as I've just message Jeremy saying this and asking if it would be better to wait till after the 12 day promo and send everything together...as no doubt I'll be ordering more :)

To be honest those as long as they arrive in a safe manner and condition I don't mind...as I've just message Jeremy saying this and asking if it would be better to wait till after the 12 day promo and send everything together...as no doubt I'll be ordering more :)

Now that I think about it, Genius Party is technically a big AL CE set so perhaps packaging might have been different and Royal Mail decided to take their sweet time staring at the packaging box lol.

Jay's photo for reference:
IEAC7Tr.png

This week's arrivals:

OFdIdWp.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen a better executed packaging job than that Twin Peaks box. Despite the complicated nature of it, everything lines up perfectly and it also means you can display it either way around on the shelf (a choice of woods with red text or Red Room floor with white text) because there's no unsightly seam down either spine. Ever so slightly disappointed with IBO because I'm sure some early images led me to believe the BD cases themselves would be black, not just the tops of the slipcases. Also they're those horrible ones with two flip trays, I hate flip trays. Still, it arrived from the US in perfect condition so I'm not going to grumble too loudly.

Starting to get the "backlog blues" again.

9JVNB4O0wS_wz34JoJ6HHE5uXTxe91UelZCfGnrb6BfYsDPvkDa-z3znJ7OCst0yYQhUOP0arZSTZZLXe5H2d-ku9UgpPrGXdIpDyazIpwupWMMJjTrcqPzCbT_f_qQTAvaXDjXlvNRXx0URNZazzktBjDecVz-VCT1gaowMk7QKS-2TPUdtpZN8jHdmGs2QHKFQfuwZMQ1Rp2bKFpE6Pz511ceolw1Fmtgv8wdzeW_2udV7mYnJ2ogsQtCdzUT3x3Qe0AajgU4oxzpa5z2T2Prj7KkcNAW8pSxO3Hbr80j2nEZ3ZIMXEZXMI3C0lo1F5R3IFWKmbb2Xpgw8MhvvoXcU5C24G87BO_F3baIuwLpQTo2JFPLk3aNBBzAUo8-Gxjthz1cTtbOIItxCRRgX1VWNk5nTrH5O1C2qwdKDn2A6ssi4jGOP-3cTkPvYRLMYr5gN2-SYY46C5NBymggsDhatPXvOerO0T05GS7saKMyyBYbg1_vVqouQCeACOn8MRcjJP9RARNLJ7QBPQAqUeiIKdvaaMPNUayj2ZEAcoSu053RaT9ju0waH8NrLY1N6pYgEcuB_d1hbaOUFWfIKANDIj4pXK-MLBCtJ27Ut2g=w1216-h912-no

I wish zavvi would have had the same price for the exclusive version because that version had lot nicer cover but i can live with this.

Firis wasn't exactly well recieved but i still couldn't say no to it. Not going to see anytime soon whether it's bad or not coz i haven't even gotten around playing the first of the trilogy yet. It can be hard to get around playing a long RPG.

Yeah, I got it off eventually by (I think, because it never happened intentionally) placing it upright on my desk, and lightly gripping the slipcover by the edges.

If nothing else, once you've gotten it off once, removing it subsequent times shouldn't be a problem. But it was really tight that first time, was almost certain I was going to damage it.

Back