What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Thanks Lamba! I really do like the series, so I may consider getting them anyway...

These two arrived today from Japan for me - Space Battleship Yamato 2202 Volume 3, and Garden of Sinners: Overlooking View 3D. Like the Ancient Magus' Bride release above, neither of these are English Friendly :( - but I do have two other subtitled 2D copies of the GoS movie, in the Japanese LE and SE Blu-ray Box sets. I have a 3D projector in my theater room, so I definitely must own all the 3D anime I can get - this being the fourth 3D anime title in my collection, along with Captain Harlock 3D, 009 Re: Cyborg 3D, and GitS Solid State Society 3D.

sby3gos3d.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Lamba! I really do like the series, so I may consider getting them anyway...

These two arrived today from Japan for me - Space Battleship Yamato 2202 Volume 3, and Garden of Sinners: Overlooking View 3D. Like the Ancient Magus' Bride release above, neither of these are English Friendly :( - but I do have two other subtitled 2D copies of the GoS movie, in the Japanese LE and SE Blu-ray Box sets.

sby3gos3d.jpg
I cry every time I keep remembering that 2202 doesn’t have English subtitles as it would look nice to my 2199 set.

Yeah, me too - but I just couldn't NOT get 2202, as the slips for this second series have even more awesome artwork on them than the 2199 series.... the slip for the upcoming Volume 4 is a total orgasm of action, lol...

f464cbb2e60c13d4.jpg

Last edited:
I do wonder, now that 2199 is getting an official release (I hope, with it being streamed now) that other titles in the series make their way over here.

Went to Southampton yesterday to get Last presents for Christmas. Popped into the Disney store and they were giving away 20% off vouchers for that day only so I got a R2-D2 Die cast figure. And Captain Harlock: Dimensional Voyage arrived yesterday while I was out as well.

cfStVMY.jpg

kUKeaqP.jpg

Wolf Children Hosoda Collection just popped through my door! No dispatch email from Manga Animatsu and Amazon still have 18th as release date, so wasn't expecting it at all. @Jaysgba The extras that are on the separate DVD are all on the Blu-Ray along with the film ;)

_20171206_124438.JPG

DSC_0225.JPG

DSC_0227.JPG
DSC_0228.JPG
Small error on the contents list. The commentary for the DVD is listed as on the extras DVD. This of course makes no sense and is on the feature film disc!

DSC_0229.JPG
DSC_0226.JPG

Last edited:
Ah Wordery, I've been meaning to switch over to them for awhile. Unfortunately Amazon won't let me cancel my order for Vol.2 so I guess I'm going to have to wait but I've moved the rest of my orders to Wordery.
Yeah it was @Gemsy-chan who pointed out to me that Amazon are slow and more expensive on books than Wordery. Which is odd seeing as selling books is how Amazon got their start in the online store business.

Back