What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

DL3jjYmXUAAE_fG.jpg

DL3jkWiXcAEoQ7h.jpg

Wasn't expecting ZZ to arrive either as I was out watching Blade Runner 2049.

Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ is an improvement from Zeta's UK release in terms of Blu-ray case and even the menus. French folks will also be pleased to hear that the subtitles are white by the looks of it.

Anyone else had their Mind Game Kickstarter reward yet?
Looks like it:
September Purchases :D (sorta, cause kickstarter mind game arrived today!)

EDIT: That's Flying Witch 3 next to Kakegurui.
BaIRRrL.png

rmGvLIy.png

I was wondering where this had got to.

wz2ekfV.jpg

Bit late putting this up but I pre-ordered the Cowboy Bebop Movie bluray (arrived in the post today) and the Fist of the North Star SD BD TV Collection.

My kickstarter of Mind Game arrived last week as well, had a quick watch and it looks lovely!

A horrified Chara questions my strange taste in media.

3ajD2Fp.jpg

Will be interesting to see an entirely Japanese take on Transformers. I never even knew these shows existed until recently.

wq447fU.jpg

And a better shot of Chara out of her packet. Reflections are sadly unavoidable. Looks really great in person, I wasn't expecting the the most detailed or best condition cel for what I paid (which wasn't a lot as cels go) but for a detailed close-up like this I think I got a bargain. The perks of enjoying unpopular shows and characters I guess (I can say that now ZZ is out and everyone's already bought it :D).

She's a beauty! Are you going to get it framed?
Will probably just store her for now but it would be nice to do so eventually. I maybe need to figure out a framing strategy for my (very small) cel collection, perhaps put three in a long frame or something, that might look good.

Oh, the Beyond the Boundary movie is already out? And it comes with a slip? Wait, does that mean the TV series also had once a slip? Or did they just screw consistency for the movie? oo

Oh, the Beyond the Boundary movie is already out? And it comes with a slip? Wait, does that mean the TV series also had once a slip? Or did they just screw consistency for the movie? oo

TV series got a standard Blu-ray case release.

Movies is getting the Limited Deluxe Edition treatment a la Akira, DanMachi etc.

This arrived today from Anime online. Apologies for the quality of the pics I was I a rush.
I suppose that, since it's animatsu, all informations, especially the important-ones (like the title of the show) are on the slip/O-card and not on the box?
So if you trow the slip because : logo/BBFC/etc. you don't even have the title on the box?
Or did they do a good job this time and keep the title on the box, at least on the spine?

I suppose that, since it's animatsu, all informations, especially the important-ones (like the title of the show) are on the slip/O-card and not on the box?
So if you trow the slip because : logo/BBFC/etc. you don't even have the title on the box?
Or did they do a good job this time and keep the title on the box, at least on the spine?

Im afraid the title is on the O card only, that said it's quite a nice release

Huh, that's what Danny Choo is up to these days. I remember enjoying his gunpla building blog many moons ago. Those look pretty coo...
Yeah, that will have to wait for gainful employment I think.

I already have a Dollfie so hoped it would fit... It does, kinda (Skirts a little loose but they're sitting, so doesn't matter)

image.jpeg

Back