What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

36253418184_0e4627c71d_b.jpg

Since it's going OOP. Listing description said the condition was "Acceptable" and that's about right. Discs look fine but the case has some cracks in it. I'll replace it, not because of the damage, but because it's one of those cases where all the discs are just stacked on top of each others. This seems like a recipe for disc scratching, not to mention the pain it'll be to get the later discs out when I get around to watching it.

I got this as a gift from my very thoughtful girlfriend. When we were putting the washed up cups and glasses away the other day she accidentally broke a One Piece glass I'd had for years. I wasn't too bothered as it was pretty cheap and it's easy to find/replace (had Luffy's Jolly Roger on it). However I really like the Wanted poster design on this one. I think I like this better than the original one.:)

Attachments

• 20170907_194306.jpg
    20170907_194306.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
Because I'm very weak and have no self control...

lOi7Lx2l.jpg

If I like it enough I'll double dip on the PC version.

The girl in the shop actually asked me for ID to buy this....I'm nearly 30 and I got asked for ID to buy a bloody 16 >_> I mean I get told I don't really look my age a lot but I find it hard to believe that anyone could think I was 15 ffs...

Back