What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Used for a fiver. Need some loot shootan to tide me over until the PC release of Destiny 2.

Q5rNRbN.jpg

image.jpg
No Charlotte Part 2 but came home from work to find some bookends I only ordered yesterday to replace the makeshift DVD shelf extensions I've been using

20170913_182725.jpg 20170914_232018.jpg 20170914_232105.jpg I recieved these on Tuesday so they're a bit late. An old Region 1 CPM DVD of Detonator Orgun and an Armoured Trooper Votoms Role playing game book. In the mid to late 90's there were quite a few pen and paper roleplaying games based on anime released in the US to tie in with series that had gotten an English language release. Because you need background info on the setting/world and characters to create an RPG game these books are full of such info and therefore are good for both hardcore fans of a show as well as tabletop gamers. I own quite a lot of these books but the Votoms One is by far the most in-depth. It has a wealth of info on background stuff from Japanese data books covering everything from details on all of the different Armoured trooper mecha to stuff like symbols used in different languages that appear in the show, military rank insignias, character and episode guides and loads more. I got this book for next to nothing on ebay and as a Votoms fan i'm very impressed with it. I'd recommend it to any fan of the show.

Last edited:
20170914_235526.jpg 20170914_235624.jpg 20170914_235645.jpg 20170914_235716.jpg 20170914_235555.jpg Also got something cool through the post today as well. I'd said previously in another thread about anime vinyl collecting that I'd post some stuff that I was waiting on receiving. Here's the first one: Hokuto No Ken (Fist Of The North Star) TV soundtrack. This record is 33 years old (only four years younger than me) but it's in incredible condition! This is the first of 3 records released for the TV show and it features my favourite opening theme the original OP song "ai o torimodose! " (Take back the love!). I picked it up from ebay for about £25 inc postage from Japan but i've seen ones in this condition go for almost three times that. Really happy about adding this to the collection as it's one of my favourite shows and the music is very nostalgic. I plan to get the other HNK records including the 1986 movie soundtrack. More vinyl pics coming soon!

Back