What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Seriously, an employee said that. Haha... Sounds like he thinks you were telling a few porkies.

So Amazon JP isn't as easy to return items like Amazon UK? Don't even need to email or talk to anyone on the UK site.
They aren't easy talking to about anything.
I also once had a complaint about how I got some unexpected extra fee from DHL Express (same sort of customs handling fee you have by Royal Mail, except there was like zero warning and information unlike your pay cards. I legitamately spent an hour to find out digging through convoluted terms and conditions why I was paying twice as much.). They had it in their help site that CUSTOMS and TAXES may occur. No indication whatsoever over any other fees. But ransom fees aside (that's DHL Express sucking), I was placing a feature request for them to indicate like somewhere with what they are sending their stuff. (Since I discovered some other Express couriers appearantly charge twice the ransom fee.) So that at least theoretically I could check beforehand if the courier charges some extra.
It just happened, that the ransom fee was about as high as the postage and the import tax amount. And it would not get into their heads that I was talking about a ransom fee levied by DHL and not about the postage levied by Amazon not the import tax levied by my goverment. In the end I still didn't get them to take in my feature request. Through I did get them to change their Help/FAQ section ever so slightly from something like "The goverment of your country may levy xyz onto orders shipped outside of Japan" into "Orders shipped outside of Japan may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country."

What they themselves had to say about how useful that is:
"However, I understand that this information may not be noticeable".

At the very least through my orders from amazon all arrived in parcels. Even the single DVD (which caused the above frustrating experience) was in a parcel. Didn't even know Amazon ever used jiffy bags. oo

Parasyte finally turned up from the amazon mis-pricing event. Also one from WOWHD.
X4qtNN6.jpg

I presume this was a replacement and not an order that was refunded?

IMG_5283.JPG

Already read it, amazing volume.. really great stuff. Honestly the best manga volume I ever read, LN manga adaptation wise (not saying much, these usually are awful).

But yeah I was having a bad day to say the least and it managed to lift my spirit.

If you PM me the store name then I should be able to tell you if they sell fakes or not, if you're at all interested.
I can't remember the name as it's not a chain or anything, it's a guy who used to have a little stand in the shopping centre now moved to an actual store. He seems to sell a mixture of real and fake stuff unfortunately (confirmed by a friend who collects and can easily tell the difference), but the fact he sells fakes means I dunno if the stuff I think is real is actually real (I would hope so considering the difference in price). I most likely won't be back anyway, £5 for Pocky is insane lol

Big haul today as I got my first WOWHD package.
Huh, so WowHD still has the slips for HxH then, have to chuck in my order when I get paid (hopefully they come back down a bit in price though). Shame no one in the UK seems interested in releasing it tbh.

Anyhoo, ERASED arrived. Looks very nice, hope Anime Limited do the same style with part 2 but make it black. Feels like ages ago since the last time I actually bought anime before yesterday, nice to start getting stuff again...

iwAik6Pl.jpg

How come you already have Erased, when even AL themselves are only listing it for preorder yet on the shop? (And blast, please tell me they haven't put out an Early Bird that I missed, I didn't check their shop the last ten or so days. @.@)

How come you already have Erased, when even AL themselves are only listing it for preorder yet on the shop? (And blast, please tell me they haven't put out an Early Bird that I missed, I didn't check their shop the last ten or so days. @.@)

They did have an Early Bird for £30.

They did have an Early Bird for £30.
... noooooooooes! And now it's up at 41,99. There I was stalking the site for weeks and month because of all the delays and I end up missing it after all. >_<
Anybody who bought it without having watched it before and a chance they'd sell it? .-."

The Marvel anime are made by Madhouse and they're on myanimelist so i'd say they're counted as anime, although they're not rated that good. I enjoyed X-Men but i dropped Iron Man and haven't watched Blade & Wolverine yet, seems odd they put the Avengers Confidential film in this set instead of Blade.

Back