What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Qiiz1Zc.jpg

Still haven't read Volume 4, so I had to be very careful putting it on the shelf without reading the blurb. My manga backlog is getting outrageous. Need to finish the current volume of Bakemonogatari then just plow through School Live Vol 6, Punpun Vols 4 and 5 and Kiniro Mosaic Vol 2. I also have the entirety of the Evangelion manga to read, as well as Orange and Gyo...

I still have to watch my Time of Eve Blu-ray, come to think of it.

(This requires purchasing a compatible player, but such a challenge doesn't seem too daunting nowadays.)

I still have to watch my Time of Eve Blu-ray, come to think of it.

(This requires purchasing a compatible player, but such a challenge doesn't seem too daunting nowadays.)
The one I bought is region free. I bought it second hand from Cex and for some reason they sent me the kickstarter international version with the bonus soundtrack CD, which was nice.

Two other French releases arrived, GTO already on Saturday and Mahoromatic yesterday, and no they aren't English friendly. Mahoromatic has Dutch subs though and since Dutch is mother language that's a plus for me.

Also received And Yet the Town Moves from the TRSI Sentai sale, one other title is underway.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

New Megami Deluxe time again, Volume 28. This time Strike the Blood, a regular feature in these magazines gets the cover. A lot of the usual suspects that feature in here are featured alongside a lot of series from the past few seasons. Split into seven sections, including the Regular Swimsuit/Beach sections and the bathing sections plus others, there are also sections devoted to both Is the order a rabbit?? & Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale together, as well as a section devoted to Sound Euphonium 2. Continuing on from previous issues there isn't any extra features to speak of and the information pages have certainly been scaled back.

(One Per Each Section!)

KUY02h.jpg

Don't do it Vignette...She's Not Worth It!

cJcaUL.jpg

Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal Scale - Coming Soon to a Cinema Near You!

cE3ZVl.jpg

Trinity Seven: Eternity Library & Alchemic Girl - Available to Watch Now on Crunchyroll!

RsUEEY.jpg

Chu Chu Yeah!

qKpGzt.jpg

One of a Number of Sound Euphonium 2 pieces to appear.

xVmJHL.jpg

Is Comedy Glasses Karen, Best Karen?

3tyaNc.jpg

Girlish Number I will admit I've not seen, but I do know it has it's fans around here!

Back