What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Awesome, Gemsy. So much stuff. Vinland 8. :)

31923509400_449d018449_b.jpg

Niceu! Congrats on getting it. Big fan of Thunderbolt. :)

A bunch of stuff arrived in the mail.

C2Sxe0tXAAAiUZ6.jpg

From Amazon we have the Eureka Entertainment release of Osamu Tezuka's Metropolis in a special steelbook combo pack set. From Base.com we have The Heroic Legend of Arslan Part 1 Collector's Edition Blu-ray set at a good price of £23 and Akiba's Trip 2 for £23 also. From MVM we have both seasons of Love Live! for a total of £48 thanks to the 20% off Blu-ray sale.

More photos for each set here:
- The Heroic Legend of Arslan Part 1
- Love Live! Season 1
- Love Live! Season 2
- Metropolis

I also picked up Kubo & the Two Strings from the local HMV store.

Tomorrow or Wednesday I should receive The iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars. MVM are currently doing a 20% off DVD sale but apparently the coupon code also works with combo packs so I'm thinking of getting Serial Experiments Lain pre-ordered later in the week. In addition I'm going to get my hands on Arslan Part 2 at some point as the price is still pretty good.

Regret not going for it or regret getting it? Personally, I think it's a nice looking steelbook, although I may still pick up the standard release aswell to go on my anime shelf so the steelbook can go on my steelbook shelf (sad, I know).
I regret getting it, might just return it since it's still wrapped up.

Seems like everyone went for the steelbook, I kinda regret it.
don't. It's one of the worst Steelbooks I own. The design is terrible. The colours are dull and off, any angle of sunlight and Tima's face just becomes a mass of orange. The back is plain, the inside artwork is low res. Mine has a scratch on too so I'll probably send it back and get the regular edition instead.

don't. It's one of the worst Steelbooks I own. The design is terrible. The colours are dull and off, any angle of sunlight and Tima's face just becomes a mass of orange. The back is plain, the inside artwork is low res. Mine has a scratch on too so I'll probably send it back and get the regular edition instead.

If your interested in the regular edition. It's up for pre-order on amazon for 12.99

Back