What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

31923509400_449d018449_b.jpg

Yesterday i received two packages. First one from UP1, with a story which made me happy.

Ordered Little Busters EX, Fate/kaleid 2wei Herz!, Arpeggio of Blue Steel and Angelic Layer on Monday, note to self don't order on Mondays ;), but by mistake i did order the DVD edition of Little Busters EX. Then on Tuesday got an email from UP1 that they noticed i ordered the DVD but that i usually order Blu-rays when they are available for a title. They asked if they could change the DVD to Blu-ray as that was also in stock. I happily applied that this would be great and complimented them on spotting this.
This is the kind of support you don't get at any other web shop, so a big big congrats on UP1's personal approach.

Also my order from the MVM -20% sale arrived yesterday, containing Log Horizon Season 2, Collection 2, PhotoKano, Gonna be the Twin-tail!! and Yurikuma Arashi

1k0.jpg
1k0.jpg

2wei Herz is out? I'll have to put an order in.

Edit: On second thoughts, £44 for a 10 episode standard edition is a bit steep. I'll watch it on CR...

Last edited:
@Stiivun is the DVD of Ars Nova playable on UK dvd players?

Back cover says region 1, so no. But most DVD players can be easily made region-free, depending on which one you have.

@ IncendiaryLemon, thedoctor2016, yes indeed 2wei Herz! comes officially out on January 31st. Actually can't starting watching yet on BD, as need to order 2wei! first :)

The only thing I bought using the MVM code, kinda wish I bought more now :/ Oh well, really glad to have this on BD and looking forward to watching it again, whenever that may be....

0oERjCel.jpg

Ah didn't know this. Unfortunately i don't know how to test this since my Oppo player is region free and for DVD's i don't even need to do anything special.

Not posted in a while but this is what i got in the last week.

Some manga from Wordery
PssfsHnh.jpg

Some manga from Waterstones
Ar34vRBh.jpg

Aldnoah.Zero Season 2 from AL (got it at the early bird price)
Azrg95lh.jpg

My order from MVM from their BD sale
zeeYmMeh.jpg

Some Yuri!!! On Ice goodness from amiami
aNL6w6hh.jpg

Back