What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Watched the movie the other night on Netflix and really enjoyed it, so I decided to pick up the book. It was a toss up between buying the BD or buying the book, but I ended up going for the book in the end seeing as I just watched the film the other night, so I probably won't want to see it again for a little while, though I'll end up buying the BD at some point. It's quite a bit bigger than I imagined, having been used to only light novels recently, so it'll probably take me half a year to get through it.
Battle Royale sits atop my list of favorite media by quite a margin, I'm not entirely sure why but it's wanton ridiculousness just clicks with me. I highly recommend picking up Angels Border (manga that gives way more context to the lighthouse scene, which is arguably the best scene in the film) and the slam book (less important, but it's a fun little book of what Battle Royale means to various people) too if you enjoyed the film.

Battle Royale sits atop my list of favorite media by quite a margin, I'm not entirely sure why but it's wanton ridiculousness just clicks with me. I highly recommend picking up Angels Border (manga that gives way more context to the lighthouse scene, which is arguably the best scene in the film) and the slam book (less important, but it's a fun little book of what Battle Royale means to various people) too if you enjoyed the film.

Yeah, the lighthouse scene was amazing. Will certainly look into those, thank you!

Got this today. Vizbig vol 12 so know gotta wait tons of time before vizbig 13 comes out. Its not like I dont have anything else to read, watch or play lol

C2jDMnPXgAE-GNp.jpg

A few things turned up:

iHyC7SH.jpg

First from Base.com (first time using them where i found both sets for £5.89 each)

U3Qeqey.jpg

Second from Righstuf (i bought the wrong version of death note by mistake, and it had been shipped by the time i noticed)

3nGPwjx.jpg

Finally a friend of mine was nice enough to give me their duplicates from the AL blind box from December.

xC11b29.jpg

Thought I'd showcase the Jormungand BD reversible covers, because I don't think I've ever seen them posted anywhere.

I also got Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere because it was so ridiculously cheap, but Raxor beat me to posting the reversible covers of those.

C2oDQ-jXcAAYmfF.jpg

C2oDSU1XAAEdRX6.jpg

C2oDTLbWEAAeUO0.jpg

I received The Heroic Legend of Arslan Part 2 from Amazon, more photos via blog here. I found out what's going on with my Solaris Japan package, it's just taken a while to hit the UK lol. It should arrive on Monday alongside MVM's Berserk set.

First haul of 2017. Fare thee well, remaining Christmas monies/Paypal funds.

8w41yB5.jpg

Another year, another Atelier LE. Well actually there were two last year. Not sure if Firis is getting one this Spring.

shphXrE.jpg

Misc stuff that arrived over the past couple of days. MVM did a great job with Berserk.

OK my second order from the Rightstuf Holiday sale has finally arrived. Actually this was at the customs office since January 4th, so last week i've contacted them asking when the package would proceed further in the shipping route. And two days later i received the box containing fiveteen titles. Seems one has to 'tickle' the custom office for them to proceed... at least in Belgium ;)

Yes i got hit with custom charges, and yes i did calculate these in. And even with the customs charges, all titles, except for Children Who Chase Lost Voices, are still significantly cheaper than i would have ordered them from UP1 or Amazon Expedited shipping.

Now that just leaves my first order to arrive. This order got lost in transit by Assendia as it never reached UPSP in Chicago. So after a successful claim, a replacement order should ship soon.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

Couple of arrivals. Also thinking berserk is a great looking release. If only they'd dropped the blu-ray bar from the top but if this is a indicator of the quality we may from MVM releases in the future I can't wait!
Syr2cxE.jpg

Back