What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

been meaning to get Sasami for ages, so after finding out that it's out of print managed to find some at a reasonable price,
also good to get Wake Up Girls early just hope Sentai license the Movies and Zoo, i've been dying to see the movies since heard about them, theres not even fansubs for them
and also it will be good to see Noein with proper subtitles not those terrible dubtitles manga used back with the dvd releases
IMG_20160728_094906_zpsziqujk0d.jpg

sideways said:
been meaning to get Sasami for ages, so after finding out that it's out of print managed to find some at a reasonable price,
also good to get Wake Up Girls early just hope Sentai license the Movies and Zoo, i've been dying to see the movies since heard about them, theres not even fansubs for them
and also it will be good to see Noein with proper subtitles not those terrible dubtitles manga used back with the dvd releases
[spoilerbutton]
IMG_20160728_094906_zpsziqujk0d.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

If it helps Sentai did release the Wake Up Girls! Seven Idols movie about a month before the TV series. Then again there's the second movie (I assume you're referring to this), which is unlicensed at the moment but knowing Sentai they'll get it eventually.

A couple of PC Parts

28523474612_d31b49dcc4_c.jpg

STill only game in 1080p/60fps so didnt see the need for a 1070 or higher for now. Maybe in a couple of years when I have a 4K TV.

Was away for a week on a hiking trip in the Netherlands, and in the mean time this arrived at my parent's house or at the post office during the week.

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya CE and The Heroic Legend of Arslan Season 1 Series 1 through Amazon UK

540.jpg

Plastic Memories Volume 1 and Wagnaria!! 3 Volume 1 through UP1USA

540.jpg

And DuRaRaRa Volumes 1 through 4 from Righstuf, this time with no custom charges at all, so i'm a happy fella :)

540.jpg

540.jpg

Seeing Durarara I've been meaning to ask. Unlike the first series, with x2 did AoA actually bother putting translations for the onscreen text and russian dialogue? I recall a couple of episodes in the first arc had a fair bit of Russian dialogue that is translated on AL version.

got sets 3,6 and 7 of Ranma cause of the standard editions being out the collectors 1s will prob end up being stupid prices :roll: already got 1 and 2 with 4 and 5 on the way
Samurai Flamenco for the bargain price of £10 from Cex, FMA movie ready for when finally get the animelimited bluray set and also Tokyo Ghoul season 2 for free from musicmagpie as ordered the collectors edition but cancelled and got from up1 instead and for some reason got sent it even though got refund for collectors :D
and Sailor Mercury's Star Power Stick cause found cheap and in UK on ebay and thought why not lol
IMG_20160730_145306_zpsvjtv8eeq.jpg

Emulsion said:
Seeing Durarara I've been meaning to ask. Unlike the first series, with x2 did AoA actually bother putting translations for the onscreen text and russian dialogue? I recall a couple of episodes in the first arc had a fair bit of Russian dialogue that is translated on AL version.

Haven't checked it yet, will take a while before i begin watching this. Maybe someone else who has the sets can comment.

61A6o22.jpg

Went to MCM Manchester and picked up some stuff from Anime Limited's stall. Also yes that is a FMA pocket watch and yes it is wonderful. I have wanted one for ages. :D

Demelza said:
Went to MCM Manchester and picked up some stuff from Anime Limited's stall. Also yes that is a FMA pocket watch and yes it is wonderful. I have wanted one for ages. :D
Mmm, Maltesers. As Bananas are king of fruits, I believe Maltesers may well be king of snacks.

Recieved these from Amazon jp.I've been wanting these for a while,so I'm glad to finally get a hold of them also I'm very impressed with the delivery speed,I wasn't expecting them until wednesday.
dJzcfy0.jpg

All thats left now Is Thunderbolt.

Type45 said:
Recieved these from Amazon jp.I've been wanting these for a while,so I'm glad to finally get a hold of them also I'm very impressed with the delivery speed,I wasn't expecting them until wednesday.

Funny you say that... ;D

9B5kb36.jpg

Mangaranga said:
Type45 said:

Funny you say that... ;D

9B5kb36.jpg

My copy of that came too from Amazon Japan.
I was curious what the Collector's Set looked like, but I don't think AL have shipped them out yet. I only ordered the standard edition as the extra bits didn't seem all that exciting to me for this one.

elaniel said:
I was curious what the Collector's Set looked like, but I don't think AL have shipped them out yet. I only ordered the standard edition as the extra bits didn't seem all that exciting to me for this one.
You can see it here. It's actually a pretty nice looking set and I kind of wish I'd bought it. That said space is becoming a problem and it wouldn't be consistent with my Gundam The Origin standard imports.

Mangaranga said:
elaniel said:
You can see it here. It's actually a pretty nice looking set and I kind of wish I'd bought it. That said space is becoming a problem and it wouldn't be consistent with my Gundam The Origin standard imports.

Wow, that's a lot of art books! Indeed, I wish I got that now, but oh well. I'm already splurging for the Origin ones.

Back