What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Arslan falls into the liked but no loved category for me. As much as I love the box set from Universal I just don't think it's a show Id watch again. The strange thing is the worst part of Arslan is actually Arslan himself.

Got my dispatch confirmation for Arslan today. I think it was an ok season 1 but season 2 is definitely a lot more entertaining, Arslan's progression is very good in that.

Picked up a bunch of Blu-rays from HMV during the week. After seeing Star Trek Beyond today with no prior viewing of anything Star Trek, I also decided to pick up the previous two as I enjoyed Beyond so much.
Despite specifically looking for copies with the best quality slips, the HMV sticker took part of the Hobbit slip with it when I peeled it off -__-

y2LAlVO.jpg

HSdmoc9l.jpg

Have to say, I'm pretty impressed by the presentation given at the price paid for this headset.

[spoilerbutton]
49wrkcwl.jpg
skq2Ehml.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

As for the actual headset, it's got braided cables and metal parts so it feels really well put together. It's also so bloody comfy, blocks out a good amount of outside noise, it's really light compared to my old one and the sound quality is actually pretty good for a gaming headset too (to be fair, most gaming headsets sound awful). I mean sure it can't compare to my actual headphones but I wasn't expecting it to (especially considering what I paid for those), the mic is also pretty decent for a headset too. All in all for a sub £70 gaming headset, colour me impressed.

On a completely unrelated note, the hell have imgur done to their UI? :/ site feels awful now and I had to upload images one by one instead of in bulk (there is probably a way to upload multiple images, I just couldn't find it), also "Make a Meme" is an option....eeeewww.

Buzzkillington said:
On a completely unrelated note, the hell have imgur done to their UI? :/ site feels awful now and I had to upload images one by one instead of in bulk (there is probably a way to upload multiple images, I just couldn't find it), also "Make a Meme" is an option....eeeewww.
It's better if anything. The site feels much faster and more responsive to me. In regards to uploading images, I've always gone to my images page and dragged them from the explorer window, like so:

isbfsKs.jpg

Yeaaaaah, after I posted that I realized I was being a moron and could most likely have just selected everything at once and drag and dropped them in rather than one at a time.... It's been one of them Mornings/Afternoons/Days/Weeks/Years......

I guess it does feel somewhat snappier though, perhaps it's just that change gives me the fear :p I'm sure I'll stop caring soon enough.

Received today from Amazon UK:

The Heroic Legend of Arslan: Season 1 Part 1 (Universal UK release)

IMG_5235.jpg

More pics:
[spoilerbutton]
IMG_5238.jpg

IMG_5237.jpg

IMG_5236.jpg

IMG_5239.jpg

IMG_5240.jpg

IMG_5242.jpg

IMG_5243.jpg

IMG_5244.jpg

IMG_5245.jpg

IMG_5246.jpg

IMG_5247.jpg

IMG_5248.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

IncendiaryLemon said:
At long last!

28582662755_4fee4aeb58_b.jpg

Totally unrelated but what type of keyboard is that? My old one broke so I've been using this cheapo thing for a couple of weeks now and really need to buy a new one and that looks nice from what I can see. I kinda don't wanna spend over £100 though as I've spent far too much on PC parts this month already.

Buzzkillington said:
Totally unrelated but what type of keyboard is that? My old one broke so I've been using this cheapo thing for a couple of weeks now and really need to buy a new one and that looks nice from what I can see. I kinda don't wanna spend over £100 though as I've spent far too much on PC parts this month already.
Looks like the Microsoft Sidewinder X4 to me. I also own that keyboard and it's served me very well over the last three and a half years. It looks as though they don't make them anymore though.

Mangaranga said:
Buzzkillington said:
Looks like the Microsoft Sidewinder X4 to me. I also own that keyboard and it's served me very well over the last three and a half years. It looks as though they don't make them anymore though.
Ah thanks, that's a shame as it seems like it was very well regarded. Probably just get a Corsair K70 and be done with it.

Back