What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

N0vqKct.jpg

Buzzkillington said:
An ipad air 2 64GB....I think.
UYBJCrdl.jpg

I popped into my mum and dads to drop off some suitcases as they go on holiday next week, and my mum insisted I take this as she won it at work and she doesn't need it, even when I told her I have no use for it and she should sell it on eBay or something if she's not gonna use it. I don't use nor really like Apple products, but my mum gave me it so selling it doesn't seem right so I'm at a bit of a loss for what to do with it if I'm honest.

Raffle it off here on the forum or elsewhere even. You wouldn't be selling it so much as giving it to the winner of the raffle. As for the money you'd make off ticket sales give it to charity or something.

I'm so excited! I wasn't expecting this today.

I honestly thought this would have been delayed again, as it's been quiet about the release, not to mention a few days early.

Not a fan of the DUAL FORMAT text at the top. I would prefer a blue banner saying it was a combo pack. (Or a slipcover with it on like a US Funi release)
2d14wg5.jpg

elaniel said:

I honestly thought this would have been delayed again, as it's been quiet about the release, not to mention a few days early.

Not a fan of the DUAL FORMAT text at the top. I would prefer a blue banner saying it was a combo pack. (Or a slipcover with it on like a US Funi release)
[spoilerbutton]
2d14wg5.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Hey there could you do a full unboxing for it? Like the spine, back, inside contents and the possibility of reversible cover?

Thanks for the Yona picture (Sarah was worried the cover would change and indeed it has, so it prompted me to fix the cover on our AUKN review!)

We all normally complain about the blue banners and I think the random floating text is an improvement over that, but I guess there will be complaints either way. More upset that my beloved Hak was partially eclipsed by that BBFC logo :(

I sometimes throw the Funimation slipcovers away because I don't like them much... this feels like a confession.

R

NormanicGrav said:
elaniel said:

[spoilerbutton]
2d14wg5.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Hey there could you do a full unboxing for it? Like the spine, back, inside contents and the possibility of reversible cover?

Not gonna be the greatest pictures, but:
[spoilerbutton]
fu5e2o.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]
[spoilerbutton]
3161ahy.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]
[spoilerbutton]
zjy0s8.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]
[spoilerbutton]
2dtq5xt.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]
[spoilerbutton]
i44pp3.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]
[spoilerbutton]
fw6qe9.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

elaniel said:
NormanicGrav said:
elaniel said:

[spoilerbutton]
2d14wg5.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Not gonna be the greatest pictures, but:
[spoilerbutton]
fu5e2o.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]
[spoilerbutton]
3161ahy.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]
[spoilerbutton]
zjy0s8.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]
[spoilerbutton]
2dtq5xt.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]
[spoilerbutton]
i44pp3.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]
[spoilerbutton]
fw6qe9.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

QhKF06p.jpg

27852446114_9ca5c08eeb_b.jpg

Entered a competition yesterday to win a copy of Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus on the Vita via Koei Tecmo's Twitter page, and luckily won! They also sent me a copy of Dynasty Warriors next. No idea why, it wasn't mentioned as part of the competition. I'll take it though :p

Received Problem Children are coming from another world aren't they? from LelouchNarukami on here yesterday and got Fullmetal Alchemist The Movie Conqueror of Shamballa today from Amazon.com.

Unfortunately the slip for FMA came damaged at the top even though Amazon shipped it in a card box instead of the usual jiffy bag but since this is OOP now i'll have to put up with it, luckily the spine is in good condition so it looks good on the shelf.

L8FoOTil.jpg

From everything i've heard, the set is a class act, looks lovely.

I cancelled my pre-order a few days back, all part of my new spending habits initiative. I'll likely wait until Part 2 is out, and when I will actually watch it. No point spending £40 now just to collect dust.

I'll be honest, I've only watched the first half of Arslan and while I enjoyed it (mainly because of Farangis and Gieve), I didn't exactly love it either. I'll still be picking it up though, probably wait a bit after having to unexpectedly spend money on a new headset this week.

Back