What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Mrclt1994 said:
Received today from Amazon.co.jp

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Volumes 3 & 7 (35th Anniversary Edition) volumes 4 through 6 to follow shortly
GWM0u1r.jpg

Very Niceu! Been meaning to get all 7 volumes. Will probably look to order them this week. Any chance of shots of the sides or extras? Haven't come across any on YouTube. :( (it's cool if you want to keep them unopened until you get all 7)

Jatz said:
Mrclt1994 said:
Received today from Amazon.co.jp

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Volumes 3 & 7 (35th Anniversary Edition) volumes 4 through 6 to follow shortly
GWM0u1r.jpg

Very Niceu! Been meaning to get all 7 volumes. Will probably look to order them this week. Any chance of shots of the sides or extras? Haven't come across any on YouTube. :( (it's cool if you want to keep them unopened until you get all 7)

What i'll do is, when I get the other 3 volumes to complete he set, is post pics of all sides/extras with the BDs. I believe 6 (one I'm yet to receive) and 7 are the only ones that come with anything more than a slip case. I don't mind opening them, just not opening 7 until I sit down to watch - i have opened 3 though as I watched it today.

Mrclt1994 said:
What i'll do is, when I get the other 3 volumes to complete he set, is post pics of all sides/extras with the BDs. I believe 6 (one I'm yet to receive) and 7 are the only ones that come with anything more than a slip case. I don't mind opening them, just not opening 7 until I sit down to watch - i have opened 3 though as I watched it today.

That's cool. I totally understand. :)

I thought 6 & 7 looked different to the others. Are they in artboxes or some special kind of packaging?

Jatz said:
Mrclt1994 said:

That's cool. I totally understand. :)

I thought 6 & 7 looked different to the others. Are they in artboxes or some special kind of packaging?

7 comes with a wrap around, similar to the one you see on the one punch volume, that holds in place a) what seems to be a thin black digipack saying 'bonus disc' and a booklet. sadly it's an artbox so it looks like these extras will be loose once I open them, not a problem though. Going by that i think 6 may come with the same sort of thing

This bundle just arrived with the post man this morning! Towanoquon, Gingitsune and Night Raid arrived unscathed through customs, three parcels in a row without a charge, the next one will obviously be caught! Looking forward to starting Shirobako now that I have part 2, heard plenty of people rave about this and calling for the UK license, so I better not be disappointed :p

Rage of Bahamut is huge!

27595799045_72f297917b_c.jpg

I'll recap what I received before the forum backup appeared.

tK03SQWl.jpg

As mentioned on Tuesday, I received my kickstarter items for the Clannad visual novel.

That's the main game on a physical copy, packaged based on the first print Japanese edition with the arranged OST and guidebook.

In addition I also received my backerkit add-ons; Clannad: Hikari Mimamoru Sakamichi de and Anthology Comic manga.

The physical copies are exclusive to the kickstarter, so tough luck if you wanted to own the game on disc. Yeah this is why I hate kickstarters on visual novels, they restrict physical copies to those tiers.

My Blog and My Imgur Album

[spoilerbutton]
ymABHYql.jpg
1tJydOPl.jpg

CvQpKhfl.jpg
stp7MWZl.jpg

AJUPmHQl.jpg
G9dhXPCl.jpg

1Wwcj0ll.jpg
6sCKIXNl.jpg

XZ8neSdl.jpg
6VGR9btl.jpg

kS2X4EHl.jpg
RILmbXel.jpg

XbhfCCNl.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Received these today, Bahamut from MusicMagpie and the rest from a seller on ebay.

Won't using MusicMagpie for big sets again, Bahamut took 4 days to arrive after dispatch and it ended up being dented in quite a few corners of the artbox.

Surprised Little Busters hasn't been licensed by MVM or Animatsu seems like something they would license.

KKVPjZLl.jpg

My copy of Lord marksman had a crack in the plastic case, not enough really to send it back but it does seem a common issue with Music Magpie

NormanicGrav said:
As mentioned on Tuesday, I received my kickstarter items for the Clannad visual novel.
Is now an appropriate occasion to mention that the box art seems to depict Kyou placing her hands very close to Nagisa's crotch?
Indeed, is any time appropriate to mention this?

Received today from Righstuf last week (didn't post as the forum was down):

Durarara!!x2 Ten Vol 4

Got hit with customs for this one sadly. I hope that the omission of the white obi/slip around the bottom for the Ten arc of DRRR!!x2 was just for that arc and we see it return for Ketsu

[spoilerbutton]
IMG_4632.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

More pics
[spoilerbutton]
IMG_4633.jpg

IMG_4634.jpg

IMG_4635.jpg

IMG_4636.jpg

IMG_4638.jpg

IMG_4639.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Gundam the Origin Part 3.
Even came with some film cel's. Came in an envelope outside the box, so must be an extra treat - Thanks Anime Limited!
9hj79c.jpg

While food shopping in Asda, I noticed that they were now stocking Yo-Kai Watch merchandise, so I picked myself up a Noko figure and a pack of medals:

[spoilerbutton]
Ck1byqsXAAEdT0Z.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Back