What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Gemsy-chan said:
Gemsy-chan said:
Bailey1985 said:
I plan to start watching this over the weekend .
I do want it that but not sure whether i can justify the price. I might see how i feel after christmas.

[EDIT] okay changed my mind and just ordered it on amazon.com. Checked my credit card and have plenty of money on it.

That's where I got mine from . It's a very nice set I think it was money well spend .

Atobe just got delivered....he's so nice. I've already got a place ready for him (next to my other Prince of Tennis boys) and i'll get him out the box later.

3KEsGT5l.jpg

Q210Nd7l.jpg

Seems well made if that's what you mean. Quite solid. Very minimal in terms of logos, aside from the BBFC on the front and spine, the box is clean and all the logos are relegated to the base. The artbook is also fantastic quality. I could post detailed pictures if that's something you'd be interested in.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Seems well made if that's what you mean. Quite solid. Very minimal in terms of logos, aside from the BBFC on the front and spine, the box is clean and all the logos are relegated to the base. The artbook is also fantastic quality. I could post detailed pictures if that's something you'd be interested in.

Just wondered what the final result would look like. I know A Lull in the Sea had the glittery effect removed in the UK set.

I haven't seen the US box so I can't exactly compare. This box has no glitter or anything like that. If you post pictures of the US set I'd be able to tell you if I spot any differences.

IncendiaryLemon said:
I haven't seen the US box so I can't exactly compare. This box has no glitter or anything like that. If you post pictures of the US set I'd be able to tell you if I spot any differences.

I don't think there would be any difference with Eccentric Family. Heck I'm surprised it was even picked for this type of treatment.

Fair enough. I'm also pretty surprised but I've only heard good things about the series and I really love the general look of it. I'm not even too sure what it's about, huge blind buy for me. Couldn't turn down the £25 price for a nice LE like this.

The US version uses glossy material for the title and characters (background is matte) so that they reflect light. That's about the only difference there could be.

Good that MVM have left the evil triangle off the front and spine.

Had a week off from work and spent much of it christmas shopping. Got everyones presents (3 nieces, nephew, mom, stepdad, 2 sisters, their partners, mate, mates mom and dad) here are the toys I got for my two nieces and nephew (speak and learn book on the right is for my 2 year old niece, she got clothes instead of toys!)

22624255184_3b48abaa7a_c.jpg

23244761342_dc0efcebf8_c.jpg

Everythings wrapped barring mynephews stuff, I want to open that Power Ranger figure, it's pretty awesome. I wish I had toys like this when I was a child (the boys stuff of course :p )

Back