What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Well my UP1USA package didn't arrive today, but i received this one from UP1.uk

Was in serious doubt of getting the Anime Limited set or the FUNi LE, almost ending up with nothing as this is close to being OOP. But knowing myself i might even double-dip this and get the FUNi set as well, oh well here's to the crazy ones :D

540.jpg

I went to the MCM Comic Con at the NEC today. Manged to spend £270.

A few of my purchases:

I managed to get all the blurays I had on my to buy list.

I also managed to get both the model kits I wanted to try to get (the new Ingram from the live action Patlabor series looks like a quality kit as I've already started making it). Plus got Golden Axe for the Master System, a game I was missing out my collection, I also managed to pick up a really good condition Megadrive controller for only £10. Also a couple of mugs, I always buy mugs when I go to conventions.

I had a pocket full of change just before I was about to head home so I just popped to the couple of stalls selling sweets.

I also got a few t-shirts, but cant be bothered taking photos of them.

Stiivun said:
Received so far this week. Monster is waiting at the post office to be picked up tomorrow, and no custom charges on it.

• 009 Re:Cyborg - through zavvi
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: The Complete Series Collector's Edition - through UP1USA

Since i didn't own any version yet of FMA it was easy, although rather expensive, for which version i would go. The art book is very good and an actual bound book, so very nicely done. Only downside is that the top lit is normally glued with a flap to the back of the box but that let go immediately. Not that i don't mind this, all in all this is a great set.

More FMA photos in the spoiler tag

[spoilerbutton]
540.jpg

540.jpg

540.jpg

540.jpg

540.jpg

540.jpg

540.jpg

540.jpg

540.jpg

540.jpg

540.jpg

540.jpg

540.jpg

540.jpg

540.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Where did you order fma from ? I was thinking of trying Amazon im bit worried about the packaging getting damaged

Picked my Black Lagoon Premium Edition and replacement Nisekoi BDs from the post office on Friday

h2uvsAa.jpg

a9EdTbf.jpg

fBlXWT9.jpg

wtLsZ6q.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rSFPRlB.jpg/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/WBwT3IB.jpg
k87ftA3.jpg

4g8Goxe.jpg

U0LrIgR.jpg

DGk5SE1.jpg

That Black Lagoon set is nice. Said it once before but I will say it again. Damn you Funimation. The amount of series they have released A/B and the one series that's one of my favourites and it's A locked.

Prefered the design of the lighter that was shown in the original mock up though.

Looks like a nice set but I detest LEs that come in weird boxes like that. Makes them much harder to display. I only have the one, my Evangelion Platinum Tin, and I never know where to put it.

Bailey1985 said:
Where did you order fma from ? I was thinking of trying Amazon im bit worried about the packaging getting damaged

Got it through UP1USA, like i mentioned :p :D I don't trust Amazon anymore for delicate releases like the FUNimation LE's or any boxed set. For simple keep case releases they're OK. For me Zavvi is in the same boat as Amazon, minimalistic packaging, bah :(

UP1USA and RightStuf are great when it comes to packaging.

msgeek said:
indeed looks nice but don't think I can justify a double dip for that form factor.

I'll double dip this early next month. Don't have the OVA yet, so glad i didn't order it yet.

Stiivun said:
Bailey1985 said:

Got it through UP1USA, like i mentioned :p :D I don't trust Amazon anymore for delicate releases like the FUNimation LE's or any boxed set. For simple keep case releases they're OK. For me Zavvi is in the same boat as Amazon, minimalistic packaging, bah :(

UP1USA and RightStuf are great when it comes to packaging.

msgeek said:
indeed looks nice but don't think I can justify a double dip for that form factor.

I'll double dip this early next month. Don't have the OVA yet, so glad i didn't order it yet.

I just ordered it from Amazon the other day hopefully It will turn up alright . I should have reread your post instead of just looking at the pictures when I was trying too decide if i want to order it .

Hope everything goes well, since it's a rather big box guess amazon will package it differently, in a box. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Picked up yesterday evening at the post office, but too late to take decent pictures. All in one nice box from UP1USA. Now i'm up-to-date with Part 2 sets, except for Chrome Shelled Regios, that will be hunting for a second-hand copy i guess.

540.jpg

540.jpg

540.jpg

540.jpg

Stiivun said:
Hope everything goes well, since it's a rather big box guess amazon will package it differently, in a box. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Picked up yesterday evening at the post office, but too late to take decent pictures. All in one nice box from UP1USA. Now i'm up-to-date with Part 2 sets, except for Chrome Shelled Regios, that will be hunting for a second-hand copy i guess.

Chrome Shelled Regios Part 2 can bought on anime-on-line for £1.99 if it's a UK set you want.

Unfortunately for my wallet, i have the US edition. But no rush on getting part 2 of Chrome, a good second-hand deal will come sooner or later.

Gemsy-chan said:
Bailey1985 said:
I plan to start watching this over the weekend .
I do want it that but not sure whether i can justify the price. I might see how i feel after christmas.

[EDIT] okay changed my mind and just ordered it on amazon.com. Checked my credit card and have plenty of money on it.

Back