What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Where did you order your copy of Persona Q from out of interest? I pre-ordered mine from Shopto and it still hasn't arrived.
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby arrived on Thursday and Friday respectively, and all three were dispatched at the same time :/

► Previously on Agent-347 Acquisitions:
- Welcome to the NHK (11 August 2014)
- Speed Grapher and Strike Witches 2 (15 July 2014)
- Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (07 July 2014)

► My latest acquisition:
And now, after almost 4 full months of not spending any money here's my latest acquisition:

Or in case people can't open pictures:
> Perfect Blue (Collector's Edition)

► The rigid box:
Let me kick off by saying that just like Durarara it's slanted and the spine isn't aligned correctly, so yeah ... there's that. >_<

► Finally, another Anime Limited acquisition:
I'm happy that I finally managed to sneak in another Anime Limited acquisition after Durarara back in March.
As known by whoever keeps up to date with the exchange rate of the Pound vs. the Euro things have been really bad for us overseas. Both the dollar and pound have moved in my disadvantage.
I bought Perfect Blue when the exchange rate was 'improving' 2 weeks ago as I knew it would go OOP soon and felt like I should get the rigid version.

► Wait, almost FOUR months of no acquisitions?!
Yes, my previous acquisition was paid for at the end of July and Perfect Blue near the end of November 2014.
The exchange rate hasn't been the only thing keeping me from buying anime. The lack of good deals and interesting releases has been a huge setback as well on top of that.
As well as the questionable reports coming from Manga Blu-ray releases as of late. Luckily I prefer dubs, but still I find it quite annoying to hear about some of the things (like about chapter marks).

For whoever knows me well enough knows my birthday was during those 4 months (late August) and the fact I didn't have an acquisitions update tells you how much I got for my birthday. ;-(
That's nothing new on the horizon though. Just like Christmas my birthday is a barren wasteland of nothing (special) at all. Got a bit of cash from my dad and grandpa, but nothing much really.

► Next acquisition :
Currently there're no standing orders, but I backed a certain KickStarter and am expecting that parcel to arrive somewhere this month.

I have been looking into a few orders I want to make, but I haven't made any solid decisions yet. But I do want to sneak in one more order before the end of the year.
I need to speak to somebody about something as well in regards to "cheating the system".

Mangaranga said:
Where did you order your copy of Persona Q from out of interest? I pre-ordered mine from Shopto and it still hasn't arrived.
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby arrived on Thursday and Friday respectively, and all three were dispatched at the same time :/

I preordered it from Amazon, I didn't know it was coming with the tarot cards until the beginning of last week, so they were a nice surprise.

Received today.

GroteFoto-AZIJAOZC.jpg

GroteFoto-LHKKPRQY.jpg

Hey people, I'm new to this site but I hope I'm doing this right! I have not gotten any new anime for a couple of months so thought I'd post my latest pickups, hope this is alright. Looking foward to posting more in the near future and speaking to you all! :)

So... last few days... Nintendomination: Volume 1
I'm waiting for the proper controller to arrive so I can actually start playing games on this thing. Smash with Adapter, the Pro Controller and Hyrule Warriors should be coming tomorrow with any luck.
Chances are I'll still be playing Pokemon nonstop a month from now though >_> I played about 5 hours of Alpha Sapphire last thursday, and over 40 hours of Omega Ruby from Friday - Monday.

GB4YPKq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
black1blade said:
Have fun-the wii u's a great console now that more games have come out.
Funnily enough I literally almost bought a PS4 on Friday at GAME. Ended up going home and ordering a Wii U instead since PS4 has no System Sellers, and the multiplats I can run at a Higher resolution/60fps on my PC. It's just not worth it right now. Admittedly the Wii U I pretty much got for Smash U, since I dislike the 3ds version (most of the stages suck). The choice was make easier because there's a bunch of solid games I also want to play on it. I just wish it shipped with a proper controller rather than having you buy one separately.

To be honest, I've found myself preferring to play Smash Bros. with the Pro Controller, as I feel it's the right size for my hands. Very good game though.

Made my first over £15 order from AmazonUS last week, using expedited shipping to prepay import costs. Arrived really quickly!

RUtWWFDl.jpg

Might have to do this more often.

Ath said:
Made my first over £15 order from AmazonUS last week, using expedited shipping to prepay import costs. Arrived really quickly!

*snip*

Might have to do this more often.

Yeah, Amazon USA's overall international shipping as improved a great deal since last year. I ordered DBZ S1 back in Dec 13 using standard international, took exactly a month to arrive,(so for DBZ S3 I used the expedited shipping and it came within a week. )

I managed to snag Edge of Tomorrow's lighting deal last week and chose the standard international (thought save a few pounds cuz I am in no rush to get it) and to my surprise it had had an estimated release of Dec 12th when it got shipped, I just hope they have improved on their packaging.

Can anyone help me, I dont know how to post images on here without having them as attachments, how do i post images as just a picture like in the post above this one?? Sorry for being a noob :p

Just as I have a few things to show on here

BlueFlame said:
Can anyone help me, I dont know how to post images on here without having them as attachments, how do i post images as just a picture like in the post above this one?? Sorry for being a noob :p

Just as I have a few things to show on here

Upload the image to a site like imgur or photobucket. (I'd use Imgur since it's very easy to use)
After it's uploaded, right click on the image and copy the image URL. (I'm on Google Chrome, so it might be different if you use a different browser)
Go to your post on here and insert the link in between the img code. The code looks like this...

6a63c1e521e5147cea24d90dd3fccd8d.png

Back