What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

My Paterma Inverted kickstarter arrived today. It looks really nice.

IMG_20141208_103719_zps46e4aaaf.jpg

IMG_20141208_103503_zpsb49732cf.jpg

It's Anime Limited day today.

WewqzZLl.jpg

wiX5Lxvl.jpg

Love how substantial the books are! Also just found my name on the backers list in the Patema book. :D

Ath said:
Also just found my name on the backers list in the Patema book. :D
Found mine as well. Plus all names come up at the beginning of the film when you start it. Its very very fast and you can't pause it so you'll have a hard time finding your name.

Didn't know the names were in the book as well, only skimmed it. Would make finding your name easier if the list was in alphabetical order though.

Can't leave you all in too much tension, so here goes. The content of the package;

No ideal light conditions today. Very pleased with the sturdy box itself, not like you find a lot these days for other box sets and even the UK Miyazaki box set.

GroteFoto-OOV8IWZD.jpg

GroteFoto-8EZOQPM3.jpg

GroteFoto-U4B4IWLQ.jpg

GroteFoto-QAPFFNLW.jpg

GroteFoto-ODMUDDPF.jpg

GroteFoto-ML8AGK36.jpg

GroteFoto-G8AZQEEW.jpg

GroteFoto-CTBDGOBO.jpg

GroteFoto-LNSVBUSQ.jpg

GroteFoto-Q7HX7PWT.jpg

GroteFoto-WMQRVE6X.jpg

GroteFoto-7IKGFSKC.jpg

GroteFoto-HCHUS6VH.jpg

GroteFoto-7TBVETIH.jpg

GroteFoto-K4IF4HRP.jpg

Nice, been tempted by the set since I was first made aware of it a few weeks back. Not in any rush to re-watch GITS:SAC though, hence why I haven't bought it yet!

Thanks. It's a very nice set, and seems to use the English subs from the R1 DVD's, but haven't checked this yet.

As always which kimchidvd.com the it was packaged very well.

Stiivun said:
Thanks. It's a very nice set, and seems to use the English subs from the R1 DVD's, but haven't checked this yet.

As always which kimchidvd.com the it was packaged very well.

I find Korean vendors usually package very well, them, Plain Archive, K2. :)

If you can let us know how the thing looks/sounds any issues when you finish the set it'd be appreciated :)

britguy said:
If you can let us know how the thing looks/sounds any issues when you finish the set it'd be appreciated :)
I don't have the Korean set, but from what I've seen it seems to a be a copy of the JP release with Eng Subs included. The menu's are the same - just with Korean titles, the number of discs is the same as the 2013 release, and the audio is the same with 5.1 DTS HD-MA and PCM 2.0 JP tracks as well as 5.1 DD Engdub. I'm actually pretty jealous considering I own the JP BD Boxes since this release not only has subs, but also uses way more art assets. I suppose I'm ultimately not too fussed though since the chances are I wouldn't watch GiTS SAC subbed anyway.

Arrived today.
dandy001.jpg

The side of the art box could have been done a little better. The side is not where you want to see that over lap. Still don't think it should say "Box 1 #1-13", Should have just been "Season 1".
dandy002.jpg

dandy003.jpg

dandy004.jpg

Patema Inverted!

˙ʎɹɹos 'ʇɐɥʇ op ʇ,uplnoɔ I sʞɹoʍ ƃɐʇ ɹǝlıods ǝɥʇ ʎɐʍ ǝɥʇ ʇnq 'plɹoʍ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ uoısɹǝʌ ǝlqɐpɐǝɹ ɐ pǝppɐ ǝʌɐɥ plnoʍ I :ᄅ -
˙ɥɐǝʎ os 'ǝuo ʇ,usı ǝɹǝɥʇ ʇnq 'sı ʎlʇuǝɹɹnɔ ʇı uɐɥʇ ǝlqɐpɐǝɹ ǝɹoɯ ǝlʇʇıl ɐ uǝʌǝ puɐ ǝʇǝldɯoɔ ʇsod sıɥʇ ǝpɐɯ ǝʌ,plnoɔ I ǝpoɔ ʇɥƃıɹ=uƃılɐ uɐ sɐʍ ǝɹǝɥʇ ɟI :⇂ -
:ɯnʇdıɹɔS ʇsoԀ ►

*ǝɔɐɟ-pɐs* ˙uoıʇıpƎ ǝʇɐɯıʇl∩ ǝɥʇ pǝʞɔɐq sɹǝʞɔɐq lɐԀʎɐԀ ɥɔıɥʍ ʇɐ ʞool oʇ uǝʇʇoƃɹoɟ ǝʌɐɥ ʇɥƃıɯ ʎǝɥʇ ǝʌǝılǝq I ˙˙˙ ɥɐǝʎ os 'uoıʇdo lɐԀʎɐԀ ǝɥʇ ɐıʌ ɹǝʇɹɐʇSʞɔıʞ ǝɥʇ ƃuıɹnp ɹǝʇɹɐʇSʞɔıʞ ǝɥʇ pǝʞɔɐq I
˙ǝɹǝɥʇ ǝq plnoɥs I ǝʌǝılǝq I ǝlıɥʍ ɟlǝsʎɯ puıɟ ʇ,uɐɔ puɐ 'ʎpɐǝɹlɐ sǝɯıʇ 0⇂ sǝɯɐu ɟo ʇsıl ǝɹıʇuǝ ǝɥʇ ɥƃnoɹɥʇ pɐǝɹ ǝʌɐɥ I ˙ǝsɐɔ ǝɥʇ ǝq ʇou plnoʍ pǝdoɥ pɐɥ I ƃuıɥʇ ǝuo ʇɥƃnɐɔ ǝʌɐɥ I ǝʌǝılǝq I ɥƃnouǝ ʎlpɐS
:ƃuoɹʍ s,ʇɐɥM ►

˙ǝɹıɯpɐ ɹo/puɐ pɐǝɹ oʇ ʇuɐʍ I ɟɟnʇs ǝɯosǝʍɐ ǝɯos ʍɐs puɐ ɥƃnoɥʇ ǝlʇʇıl ɐ ʞooqʇɹɐ ǝɥʇ pǝsʍoɹq ʎpɐǝɹlɐ ǝʌɐɥ I
˙os ƃuıop oʇ pɹɐʍɹoɟ ʞool I ʇnq ʇǝʎ ʞooqʇɹɐ ǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ ʇ,uǝʌɐɥ I 'ʇɐǝɹƃ ƃuıʞool ǝɹɐ ɥʇoq
:ʞooqʇɹɐ puɐ ɹǝʇʇǝl ǝɥ⊥ ►

˙pǝɥʇɐɔsun puɐ ǝuıɟ ǝɹ,ʎǝɥʇ uoıʇdɯnssɐ ǝɥʇ ɹǝpun ƃuıoƃ ɯ,I ʇno dod ʇ,upıp sɔsıp ǝɥʇ ǝɔuıS
˙ǝɹǝɥʇ sı ⊥SO ǝɥʇ ʇɔɐɟ ǝɥʇ ǝʌol I 'osl∀ ˙ɯǝɥʇ uo ʞɹoʍʇɹɐ ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl I ʇnq 'ʇǝʎ ɯǝɥʇ pǝʇsǝʇ ʇ,uǝʌɐɥ I
:sɔsıp ǝɥ⊥ ►

¡ɥɔnoʇ pǝʇɹǝʌuı ǝɥʇ ǝʌol I pu∀ ˙llǝʍ sɐ ʇɐǝɹƃ sʞool ɹǝʌoɔdıls ǝɥʇ 'ɹǝʌǝʍoH

); ˙ǝuo ʍǝu ɐ ǝɯ ʇǝƃ oʇ ɥɔnɯ ooʇ ʍǝɹpu∀ ʇsoɔ plnoʍ ʎlqɐqoɹd ʇı ʇnq 'ǝuo ʍǝu ɐ ʇsǝnbǝɹ plnoʍ I
˙oƃol ɹǝʇɹɐʇSʞɔıʞ puɐ ʞɹɐd ǝʇıllǝʇɐs ǝɥʇ oʇuı ʇɥƃıɹ ƃuıddıɹ ɯoʇʇoq ǝɥʇ ʇɐ pǝddıɹ ʎlʇɥƃıls sɐʍ ɹǝʌoɔdıls ǝɥʇ ɟo ʞɔɐq ǝɥʇ pǝʌıɹɹɐ ʇı uǝɥM
:ɹǝʌoɔdıls ǝɥ⊥ ►

¿ǝɯosǝʍɐ uoıʇuǝɯ I pıp puɐ ʎuıɥs 'ǝɯosǝʍɐ sʞool xoq ǝɥʇ 'ɹǝʌǝʍoH
˙uoıʇɔǝlloɔ ʎɯ uı ʇɥƃıɐɹʇs spuɐʇs ʇɐɥʇ ǝsɐǝlǝɹ pʇႨ ǝɯıu∀ uɐ ʎllɐuıℲ ᗡ; ¡ʇɥƃıɐɹʇs spuɐʇs ʇI ¡ʇɥƃıɐɹʇs spuɐʇs ʇI
:xoq pıƃıɹ ǝɥ⊥ ►

(uoıʇıpƎ ǝʇɐɯıʇl∩) pǝʇɹǝʌuI ɐɯǝʇɐԀ <
:sǝɹnʇɔıd uǝdo ʇ,uɐɔ ǝldoǝd ǝsɐɔ uı ɹO

:ʇI ʇɹɐʇsʞɔıʞ s,ʇǝႨ ◄

Back