What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

The book is 196 pages.

Here are three shots of inside the book.
book01.jpg

book02.jpg

book03.jpg

DragonBlaze67 said:
Received Space Dandy Season 1 & Outlaw Star on Friday:

2ihx99y.jpg

I'm a few episodes into Space Dandy and i'm enjoying it so far :)
Silly question, it looks like the Dandy box is the same size as a DVD. The discs come in a blu ray case right. So is there a gap between the top of the case and the edge of the box?

Jon O Fun said:
DragonBlaze67 said:
Received Space Dandy Season 1 & Outlaw Star on Friday:

2ihx99y.jpg

I'm a few episodes into Space Dandy and i'm enjoying it so far :)
Silly question, it looks like the Dandy box is the same size as a DVD. The discs come in a blu ray case right. So is there a gap between the top of the case and the edge of the box?

Ah i see what you mean from the pic but no the Dandy box is blu-ray sized. When i stand it next to Outlaw Star there's about a half inch difference, no gap between the top of the case and the edge of the box, it fits in just right. Yeah the discs come in a clear blu-ray case.

Stiivun said:
Thanks. It's a very nice set, and seems to use the English subs from the R1 DVD's, but haven't checked this yet.

As always which kimchidvd.com the it was packaged very well.

I've been interested in ordering this set (but never used Kimchidvd before)... so my question is -> how much was postage and did you get hit by customs =D

Postage was 16,58$ to Belgium. When ordering you can set what amount should be put on the package and the invoice, so no custom fees then.

I have very good experiences with Kimchidvd, as i've ordered from them like 10 times in the last 2 years ... also have a weak spot for South Korean movies.

They also always package the box very secure with loads of bubble wrap.

Came home to these today:

VWfqMOl.jpg

For anyone wondering, the SAO Extra edition box is not the hard style box that SAO came in. It's the same as their most recent releases. Personally I actually prefer these style releases as they look more aesthetically pleasing - when done right.

Lutga said:
Ahhh, another RWBY fan! I really hope it gets a UK release as it's one of the favourite things I've watched on Crunchyroll this year.
I don't know if I'd call myself a fan as such. I bought the first volume ages ago and watched over half of it. I mainly bought the second volume to encourage myself to finish the first :3
Don't get me wrong though, I'm not saying it's bad. From what I remember it was enjoyable.

I doubt anyone would currently pick it up. If anyone will, going by the description of Jerome and Andrew's new company I'd say they're most likely to give it shot. The BDs can be bought for £15 each on UP1USA otherwise and I don't recall them being locked.

Nice haul! Those Gundam Origin volumes really are one of the nicest things I've ever laid eyes on - the quality of the product is stunning, from the covers to the glossy pages - they even smell lovely. Have asked for one for Xmas - but am aiming to pick up the rest soon - just need to find some shelf space to put them all.

Received this week.

GroteFoto-XQDKU7WJ.jpg

And through Kickstarter the Ultimate Edition of Patema Inverted;

GroteFoto-SQT8PMHB.jpg

GroteFoto-W6TLPZAD.jpg

GroteFoto-ZEOK8DZX.jpg

GroteFoto-JJDAFDGE.jpg

GroteFoto-IQPF8WFW.jpg

Blu-ray, DVD and Soundtrack CD

GroteFoto-JDKWJZDI.jpg

164 pages wonderful Artbook.

GroteFoto-4WQEIIUG.jpg

GroteFoto-G7XQZRCA.jpg

GroteFoto-NIRC76GE.jpg

GroteFoto-ER3FBQJP.jpg

And my first ever movie as Associate Producer, yes it feels great thank you ;)

GroteFoto-8ZVZPWU4.jpg

December Pickups Update #1 - "Meanwhile at home"

So I have returned home for the Christmas season and here is the rest of the stuff I have ordered throughout September to December that I sent to the home address for obvious reasons.

20141219_144952.jpg

The Gurren Lagann digipack replacement was 95% fine, there's some marks on the spine but I'll let it off.

Attack on Titan Part 2 Ender Box set arrived perfectly fine, I was afraid that there would be any scratches on the digipack since this is a rare set nowadays but hey at least I now have the set.

Patema Inverted... my name is on the Associate Producer list phew. *Corrected*

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 was accidently sent to the home address due to instant ordering on Amazon. Doesn't matter anyway because MOAR GUNDAM.

HAL was a rather daft one. I asked them to change the address to a specific one and they said yes, no changes to the address whatsoever. Then after Comic Con I asked them to cancel the order and they said yes, the order wasn't cancelled. They dispatched the set and asked me to pay for it as if the two other responses didn't exist. I paid it anyway, but after going through that I probably won't order from the site again but it gets an upgrade or so.

Attack on Titan Part 2, HAL and Patema Inverted will be up on my blog at a later point.

UPDATE #1 - Attack on Titan Part 2 now up, I've added a SPOILER warning because that set has spoilers literally everywhere from the front cover of the digibook to the back cover of the ender box.

UPDATE #2 - HAL and Patema Inverted are also up.

-------------------------

Now what's next you may ask? Hmm...

I have some more appearing on Christmas Day (mostly games) and I do have some spare cash so I might order some more anime before the snow or anything would affect the delivery.

Back