What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I almost forgot I pre-ordered it ^^'.

6pxgti.jpg
nmbz35.jpg

358wj60.jpg

Aya-Kun said:
I got mine today as well, they are indeed beautiful well worth the wait for them

Got mine today... sadly in a less than decent state. Package rattled, thought 'Uh oh,' opened it up to see the cardboard slip bashed at the sides. Opened it up and two of them fell out, the plastic casing of theirs cracked or stuck.

Can't complain though since they were free. But still...

:x :x :x

Max Takeshi said:
Aya-Kun said:
I got mine today as well, they are indeed beautiful well worth the wait for them

Got mine today... sadly in a less than decent state. Package rattled, thought 'Uh oh,' opened it up to see the cardboard slip bashed at the sides. Opened it up and two of them fell out, the plastic casing of theirs cracked or stuck.

Can't complain though since they were free. But still...

:x :x :x
Nintendo customer services are pretty awesome, I'd shoot them an email with picture proof of the damage.

Apologies for the double post but I got SenBas & KnB stuff today XD

First the SenBas thing:

12D34185-561E-4109-AFFE-6971F9525B81-31377-00001DBF87384F2B.jpg

And the KnB thing. Character photo box:

FA28DBA7-AB2C-4558-85DC-52093F3B04CF-31377-00001DBF98A9B871.jpg

which inside looks like this:

50474F18-4262-4D6E-BF5B-AA7C99A50F1E-31377-00001DBFAAA1AE78.jpg

I got this little cutie today, he's so adorable

-sorry for crappy pic, lighting in my room is awful for taking pictures epically at night XD-

Oh, you read the guide =)
Unfortunately, the guide was incorrect.

As a matter of fact, I knew it was wrong, only because Arby was complaining they got the wrong person on the guide, so he couldn't get her to sign the guide for him. I didn't know they actually wrote Eiko Tanaka there....

Kaze finally released the Garden of Sinners Limited Edition featuring an 32 page artbook + 7 Audio CDs.

Audio: Japanese, French, German
Subtitles: French, German, Dutch

Still wonder why they didn't put English subs on the discs.

tj4w.jpg
2i8c7ye.jpg

vx8h2.jpg
4jl80.jpg

ws1zye.jpg

2wgukr9.jpg

28vv9ug.jpg

u7nk3.jpg

Apologies If there any any duplicates but this is what I've received over the last month or so.

P1020924.jpg

P1020925.jpg

Oh and I know....Love Hina is the wrong way round :(

The Expo provided a bigger success than I thought it would...

Expobundle.jpg

Finally got the first N64 Castlevania (despite owning Legacy of Darkness), just so I can own all of the games (3 to go).

I wore my Urusei Yatsura t-shirt, and saw a Lum and Ten keyring at a store (the excellent 'The Promised Land'). Young lady behind the table then got excited and ended up revealing these...

Yatsurafigures.jpg

Closer picture...

Closeup.jpg

That Sakura figure was a pain to assemble - so many objects to place correctly without the others cutting loose. Sadly I have scratched some paint off of her front leg in the process :(

Finally...

MovieprogrammesUY.png

Movieprogrammes2.jpg

Programmes for the 2nd, 3rd and 5th movies.

Nice UY haul Max, those old programmes look lovely. Place the different sized Lums at strategic distances and confuse people with perspective.

And looking at Golgotha's purchases makes me long for a decent income again...

Love those UY programs! If you get the chance, would you mind taking a few snaps of what's inside?

Mace20de said:
Kaze finally released the Garden of Sinners Limited Edition featuring an 32 page artbook + 7 Audio CDs

Still wonder why they didn't put English subs on the discs.
Well, obviously it's because English is a minority language totally NOT spoken by more than half the population of Europe.

Shame, because it looks great and is far more affordable than the Japanese release--which, of course, DID have English subs. Palm, meet face.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Shame, because it looks great and is far more affordable than the Japanese release--which, of course, DID have English subs. Palm, meet face.
I expect that certain hands remained inevitably bound when it came to subtitle languages.

Back