What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

got these blurays today, so now have all of baka and test on bluray
IMG_20160716_144008_zpsdsj4xjtu.jpg

also the Godzilla bluray 2 pack is the last Godzilla i needed so now have every Godzilla film :D
IMG_20160716_144547_zpsehv8vhpn.jpg

sideways said:
very good bargain, where did u get from?
eBay, some dude was selling this and the Japan LE of the Love Live movie with no apparent reserve, and I managed to snag this one.

Joe said:
eBay, some dude was selling this and the Japan LE of the Love Live movie with no apparent reserve, and I managed to snag this one.

I grabbed that Love Live set myself for £21 (£25 Including delivery). I almost feel bad because I bid £45 for it... I felt that was a decent price since it costs around £80 on Amazon Jp at the moment. Well happy :mrgreen:

Received quite a lot over the past few days:

Haganai & Highscool DxD sets off Sora on here, Tokyo Ghoul from Amazon, Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust from ebay and i got all the Naruto Shippuden in a bundle on ebay.

7BRvw9sl.jpg

npiChKjl.jpg

Two personal favourites in two days. :mrgreen:

ZTkdpp2.jpg

Azar said:
I grabbed that Love Live set myself for £21 (£25 Including delivery). I almost feel bad because I bid £45 for it... I felt that was a decent price since it costs around £80 on Amazon Jp at the moment. Well happy :mrgreen:

Interesting. I might have to sell my JP one with the artbox. :O

That's indeed Brave Story, and despite what blu-ray.com and dvdfr.com claim this does only have French subs. Already adjusted the listing on blu-ray.com but have no influence on dvdfr.com which also wrongly lists German and Dutch subs.

Stiibun said:
That's indeed Brave Story, and despite what blu-ray.com and dvdfr.com claim this does only have French subs. Already adjusted the listing on blu-ray.com but have no influence on dvdfr.com which also wrongly lists German and Dutch subs.
That's a shame, I wouldn't mind an English friendly Blu-ray of Brave Story. It's not a perfect film but I'm quite fond of it, the fantasy setting doesn't hurt. I think it could have been an interesting one for a full TV series as well, the main issues in the film aren't too bad and the side characters often seem interesting but lack the time for full development.

An ipad air 2 64GB....I think.
UYBJCrdl.jpg

I popped into my mum and dads to drop off some suitcases as they go on holiday next week, and my mum insisted I take this as she won it at work and she doesn't need it, even when I told her I have no use for it and she should sell it on eBay or something if she's not gonna use it. I don't use nor really like Apple products, but my mum gave me it so selling it doesn't seem right so I'm at a bit of a loss for what to do with it if I'm honest.

Today received Blood+ Part Two and Peacemaker. Unfortunately Blood+ isn't exactly in great condition, and has some dents on the corners. But all extra's are included and i got it very cheap, so that softens the pain a bit :)

540.jpg

Back