What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Haha I definitely watched that at younger than 15 as well! Bbfc ratings are like targets to watch it by rather than ages you should be to watch them šŸ¤£
Out of curiousity I looked at the history of the age ratings for Gremlins and it's quite interesting actually. So on initial release it was a PG-13 in the US but got a 15 rating here because at the time the 12 rating didn't actually exist apparently. It was re-rated 12A in 2012 for the Blu-Ray release and then got a 15 rating again for the 4k release because reasons.

No anime today but got some 4k upgrades for my movie collection. The biggest tragedy is how the BBFC believes Gremlins is a 15 rated movie. I saw that when I was 5.

View attachment 17299
BBFC can be pretty random with age ratings sometimes and i've always wondered if it's down to the category of material, apart from 1 being a 15, all of the original carry on movies are either U or PG even Camping is a PG and i remember perfectly clear that has some topless scenes in it

BBFC can be pretty random with age ratings sometimes and i've always wondered if it's down to the category of material, apart from 1 being a 15, all of the original carry on movies are either U or PG even Camping is a PG and i remember perfectly clear that has some topless scenes in it
I'm pretty sure Barbara Windsor falls under the same artistic exemption as the Venus de Milo.

But yes, some BBFC decisions can be head-scratchers, such as the original Star Wars movies getting U certificates despite featuring graphic dismemberment.

End of Week Arrivals

VIDEO GAMES

Another LE Senran Kagura set to the collection. I also finally decided to pick up White Day as I love me some Korean Horror šŸ™ƒ

Polish_20210228_145119946.png

MERCHANDISE

Got my hands on more CN Game IP merchandise. Oh and a free Love Live Gachapon included with the order ( źˆį“—źˆ)

Polish_20210228_145657937.png

FIGURE

...and more complete figures šŸ’ø

Polish_20210228_153155819.png

Attachments

• Polish_20210228_150516757.png
    Polish_20210228_150516757.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
End of Week Arrivals

VIDEO GAMES

Another LE Senran Kagura set to the collection. I also finally decided to pick up White Day as I love me some Korean Horror šŸ™ƒ

View attachment 17303

MERCHANDISE

Got my hands on more CN Game IP merchandise. Oh and a free Love Live Gachapon included with the order ( źˆį“—źˆ)

View attachment 17304

FIGURE

...and more complete figures šŸ’ø

View attachment 17307
That Gal Gun Returns CE is real nice, the art book includes artwork from all of the Gal Gun games.

I can't quite believe I finally own this. One of my personal holy grails, this is the soundtrack for Urusei Yatsura movie 4: Lum the Forever. I've wanted this since I first saw the movie in 1994. The music is strange and beautiful, like the film, and quite unlike anything else in the series. It's a sealed copy too, and shows every sign of being the genuine re-issue from 1991 that was part of the 10th anniversary celebration for the series. Shortly after taking these photos, I took a perverse amount of pleasure in tearing open the plastic wrap on this item that's been kept sealed for 30 years.
urusei yatsura 4 front.jpg
urusei yatsura 4 back.jpg

Has anyone purchased the 2 Collector's Editions of the original series of Fullmetal Alchemist and could share some pics please? Very tempted by these sets. Thanks.
It's a bit late, but I only just got round to checking something and saw the box set and vaguly remebered the request, as I belive some one put up some images for you but I think it didn't show the card sleeve so I figured I would put some up to help with your decision

20210125_160414.jpg
20210125_160421.jpg

I received three titles from Rightstuf in the mail today - I was really surprised that both Franxx sets still came with slipcovers since it's been out for quite some time. The series must not have been very popular if they still have first run sets available, lol. I've got them all stored snugly inside plastic box protectors already...

Darling in the Franxx Part 001
Darling in the Franxx Part 002
Human Lost the Movie

franxxhuman.jpg

Back