What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

J0QH4Eyh.jpg

Today's arrival is Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle (known in Europe as A.O.T. 2: Final Battle due to copyright issues) published by Koei Tecmo. With the anime's final season airing, I wanted to pick up the second Musou game that Koei put out a few years ago... except there is no stock. Somehow ever since the anime came back, the stock for the game just went. And if you look on eBay, it's basically going for £70 to even £100+ which is ridiculous. I should clarify that getting this game was a fluke - CeX somehow managed to get another copy in and I grabbed it without hesitation because they were the only retailer to actually sell the game for regular price (like with Utawarerumono: Prelude of the Fallen). It arrived today and thankfully condition seems pretty good so it must have came from a consumer who likes and treats their Japanese games with care.

Back on topic, Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle is a re-release version of Attack on Titan 2 which covers all of the anime's first three seasons. The first game (Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom) covered Season 1 and bits and pieces of Season 2, while the second game covered Season 1 and Season 2. Final Battle is an expansion that covers Season 3 including Season 3 Part 2.

Bpvo2ueh.jpg

H6CfEQfh.jpg

HUSGhGLh.jpg

yfTiYFIh.jpg

So yeah, 365 Games did manage to get some more stock but I don't expect it to last long, but if you're someone who is still after this game I have a few pieces of advice for you:
  1. Do not go for the eBay prices, it's not worth it. Even if you manage to get a copy of the original base version, you're still spending loads more just to get the Final Battle's content (on PSN that's £39.99 and it hasn't gone on sale from what I have noticed).
  2. Keep an eye on CeX because they are the only retailer that will offer the set at regular prices for now. When everything eases down and retailers in towns are open, check their store too.
  3. When everything eases down and retailers in towns are open, check GAME also. They are very good at handling anime games in their pre-owned section and I have used them numerous times with pretty solid deals. For instance I managed to get another extremely rare game Saint Seiya: Soldier's Soul from them and it was part of their 2 for £20 deal. That's insane.

image0.jpg
Two very different arrivals today. Black Veil Brides' self titled album on 12" vinyl from Amazon and The Weeknd's Blinding Lights on a double A side 7" vinyl from eBay.

And since I now realise I never posted a picture when I got this:
image1.jpg
Black Veil Brides' Re-Stitch These Wounds on vinyl, a re-recorded, from the ground up remaster of their first album We Stitch These Wounds for the albums 10th anniversary. I'd love to have the original version on vinyl but it was never released on it.

View attachment 17397

So here is a terrible purchasing decision. A lesson in waiting a week before buying something, you never know what can happen! the last 3 Monogatari sets from AoA. Happy to have them despite the unfortunate timing 🤣

View attachment 17398

Here they all are, what a mess.
It's good to know I'm not the only one with unfortunate timing (not monogatari but other shows/films)

Today's package drop

BLU-RAY

Aniplex and Funimation selection. Looking pretty sweet especially those AoA sets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Polish_20210305_200549937.png

VIDEO GAME
Been holding out hoping 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim would price drop. Then again we're talking Vanillaware and this title hasn't budged (⇀‸↼‶) Fortunately I got a decent price including the art book so all is good ✌️

Bravely Default and Second sitting on the shelf begging for attention til this day. Will give " II " a spin first before I start the first entry. Picked up another Cyberpunk 2077 Controller and "Are you a M?" trilogy 👀

Polish_20210305_200919234.png

MERCH
White Rock Shooter from B★RS. huke my guy, please revive this franchise. The character designs are top tier and the concept behind has too much potential to just fade away in history. Even a soft reboot will do 🙏 you literally have BRS as a profile photo, you tease 😢

Polish_20210305_200958904.png

Attachments

• Polish_20210305_201040647.png
    Polish_20210305_201040647.png
    701.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Today's package drop

BLU-RAY

Aniplex and Funimation selection. Looking pretty sweet especially those AoA sets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View attachment 17421

VIDEO GAME
Been holding out hoping 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim would price drop. Then again we're talking Vanillaware and this title hasn't budged (⇀‸↼‶) Fortunately I got a decent price including the art book so all is good ✌️

Bravely Default and Second sitting on the shelf begging for attention til this day. Will give " II " a spin first before I start the first entry. Picked up another Cyberpunk 2077 Controller and "Are you a M?" trilogy 👀
White Rock Shooter from B★RS. huke my guy, please revive this franchise. The character designs are top tier and the concept behind has too much potential to just fade away in history. Even a soft reboot will do 🙏 you literally have BRS as a profile photo, you tease 😢

View attachment 17423
Going hard as usual 😄 Some good stuff in there!

Oh I feel your pain there! I'm glad I waited for the announced mvm release but those aniplex sets do look lovely, especially if you're lucky enough to have all of them & matching like Girls with Guns. Jealous!
Mine is close. I just don't have Season 2 AoA because it was replaced with a box set. I'll take a picture tomorrow (Still need to upgrade Owari 1+2 and Nise though so it's still incomplete).

Back