What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

It looks like the perfectly formed footprint of a micro-person. What a joy to have opened the packaging only to find that after all this waiting.

I can't wait to see what my copy looks like when it finally arrives. Effing Zavvi šŸ–•

My Emma from KS finally arrived. This package was stopped by customs, but I paid almost nothing, because RS/Nozomi entered 9$ for all items, lol.

My spine it's centered on artbook and box, so it's safe :)

img_0093_wynik.jpg

img_0097_wynik.jpg

It is a pity that the box from the series is not made of the same material as the book cover. The design itself is great, it's like a book. In addition, all the elements are great, and I am very happy (although I do not know why I need this notebook - they will use it for something), but it is a pity that I cannot put these postcards in the box. If it had been minimally thicker, I would have done it easily.

Anyway, I'm proud that I sponsored this project and I have this great series in such a nice edition. The artbook is great!

Quite the large delivery today :eek: Will keep the summary short of each bundle.

US Blu-ray/DVD releases
Real beautiful sets here
(*Chef's kiss šŸ˜˜šŸ¤Œ)
Part of a bundle. Will be looking to put some titles I won't keep in the sale thread.

Polish_20210106_152024952.pngIMG20210106025000.jpg

FMP Sets
Side by side šŸ˜

IMG20210106131757.jpg

Sentai SteelBook of MM šŸ˜
Will most likely pass this to the sale thread as I already have a incoming unsealed copy from an acquaintance.

Polish_20210106_134810851.png
Polish_20210106_134950784.png
Polish_20210106_135136886.png

Play Arts Kai
From a bundle. Not gonna lie, I only wanted my man Leon (RE6) šŸ˜… I'll be putting the rest in the sale thread.

Polish_20210106_151232805.pngPolish_20210106_151355771.png

R.I.P. Wallet-kun šŸ’ø
Been nice knowing you...

1xyaip.jpg

Last edited:
You're selling the superior FMP release with the audio story?
I'd be keeping the UK one as well, still waiting on mine to ship...

I also have the US one, usual Funimation crap. The audio drama shorts are on cd with a translated script that doesn't fit in the box. They even had the gall to use the Dancing Very Merry Christmas promo art for the audio drama box and it isn't included.

You're selling the superior FMP release with the audio story?
I'm feeling conflicted now. Now that you pointed this out.

Personally I prefer the packaging design of the Funi set with a Matte finish and gloss on "IV".

Though the Audio Drama on UK Blu-ray is very tempting. Not to forget that fat artbook as well. šŸ˜³

I'm going to have to rethink this now šŸ˜…

Last edited:
nEJIdqm.jpg

My first physical item purchase from the squareenix store (since all my other purchases were either digital or FF14 time cards) as it was on sale at the time and meant that I didn't have to pay Ā£45 to Amazon as it only cost Ā£24 after shipping was added (and would only have cost about Ā£4 or so more if it wasn't on sale).
And hail DPD as it was shipped just after 9PM yesterday and turned up just after noon today.

nEJIdqm.jpg

My first physical item purchase from the squareenix store (since all my other purchases were either digital or FF14 time cards) as it was on sale at the time and meant that I didn't have to pay Ā£45 to Amazon as it only cost Ā£24 after shipping was added (and would only have cost about Ā£4 or so more if it wasn't on sale).
And hail DPD as it was shipped just after 9PM yesterday and turned up just after noon today.
I need to go back and finish this work of art. Especially before NieR Replicant dropsā³

Just had my Emma Kickstarter set arrive. Generally pretty pleased with it. A little disappointed with the "Emma's Journal" reward though, since it's... just a small, completely blank book. Just more tat to force upon those who wanted the exclusive artbox for the BDs guess. Didn't go for the book this time around, as much as I'm kind of jealous of those who did. I really didn't want to enable the frankly, absolutely absurd price they were charging for it though.

6aV3aoZ.jpg

Back