What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Finally got this delivered after so many fails from FedEx. First they did an attempt two days prior to when I wanted it to be delivered. Second time they said I wasn't home even though I was. Then today I asked them to send it to my work and my colleague got someone else package 😅 Then by accident I was home early after a trip to the hospital so by luck they dropped by to my home as well 😂 Finally 😃

This is most of my Day 1 purchases but there is more to come tomorrow.20210107_133115.jpg

That looks like a manufacturing error with the steelbook otherwise the box would be bent where the dent is. From the picture the box doesn’t look bent or dented.

Packaging has a dent what lines up with the steelbook dent

Yeh, I'm surprised its only damaged the steel tbh

Ah you can see damage on the chipboard if you zoom in

That looks sick 😃 Really tempted to get it now. Haven't read the light novels before but I like the anime. Would you recommend it? 😃
The light novels are definitely worth reading, I prefer them to most arcs of the anime. The Platinum Edition is a steal at £113 on Amazon, well worth it for 20 volumes of content.

The light novels are definitely worth reading, I prefer them to most arcs of the anime. The Platinum Edition is a steal at £113 on Amazon, well worth it for 20 volumes of content.
I got too tempted so I ordered it 😂 22£ shipping though but I'll have some nice reading when it gets here 😁

I seem to be in the lucky minority who got an undamaged WWY

View attachment 16463
WMD, I assume that numbered certificate is inside the WWY box? I didn't open mine up yet, and I didn't se anything else inside the shipping package, hope I didn't throw it away! I got one minor ding on the front-top-left corner, on the spine side where it will be visible on the shelf, of course. It's more like a creased line - maybe I can just fill it in with a dab of white silicon, lol!

Back