What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Finally got around to getting a copy of this, will get Manga's part 2 at some point to stick inside.

aoQSHRK.jpg

The dent in the upper-right corner is unfortunate, but nowhere near as bad as the lighting in this photo makes it out to be.

View attachment 16344
Ghost of Tsushima & Yakuza Like a Dragon Day Ichi Edition from Curry’s PC World via eBay (arrived in a thin plastic bag mailer so hoping the steelbook is in one piece), Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga from eBay.
did the PS4 version ever come out? i have no idea if it's just supposed to be the newer movies or if it includes both this and them too

did the PS4 version ever come out? i have no idea if it's just supposed to be the newer movies or if it includes both this and them too
If you’re referring to Lego Star Wars then I’m not sure I’m afraid.
Edit: your query has been answered below!

Last edited:
View attachment 16358
Ordered from Amazon Italy, slipcover is a bit worn, and also has a sticker on the back. I'm getting a bit worried for Tsurune collectors edition, which I also ordered from Amazon Italy.
View attachment 16359
The collectors editon that I got (from Amazon Italy) came with one of those stickers but as Farzam1999 mentioned it was shrink wrapped, and even if it wasn't shrink wrapped it would have been on one of those cover sheet rather than an art box.

So yeah, I've got multiple packages from Rightstuf sitting with no movement in the USPS hub in Des Moines for 11 days, and sitting in the Philadelphia Hub for 10 days, yet all my UK import anime from AOL seems to be getting through with no problem. On Monday as posted earlier in this thread, I received the 5 Centimeters per Second UK Steelbook from AOL, and now today I received 3 Aniplex titles and a Pre-order title from AOL as well:

Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Collector's Edition
Record of Grancrest War Volume 1
Record of Grancrest War Volume 2
Granblue Fantasy The Animation Volume 1
Granblue Fantasy The Animation Volume 1
God Eater Volume 1
God Eater Volume 2

fmpivukce.jpg

3aniplexuk.jpg

Those black marks are usually from the conveyor belts or other machinery that move the product through the assembly process, there must be something about the white ink they use on chipboard boxes that seems to be especially susceptible to showing those scuff marks so readily. We've seen the same issue here in the US with other releases with white chipboard boxes, even ones from Funimation. Perhaps they are all packaged at the same factory...

Last edited:
Back