What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Super Happy Wholesome Fun Times from Amazon (srsly, that cover...)
EkTCHMpX0AUwUK0

My head canon is that someone at MVM thought "finally I have found a cover that perfectly encapsulates all the themes of the series"

(Yeah I know that is not what happened though lol)

My head canon is that someone at MVM thought "finally I have found a cover that perfectly encapsulates all the themes of the series"

(Yeah I know that is not what happened though lol)
With the artbox MVM chose I was expecting Kira to be included as it looks a fun series [Video] and they decided that Anime would be best to get material from for whatever reason....

But Kira is not included, so... Yeh, MVM being MVM I guess?

is this supposed to be better than the UK release? i've heard the German version is a new 4K scan
I didn’t own the UK release but did have the US Mill Creek release before selling it on and so far I’d say this does look better. One thing to note is that this doesn’t have a new 4K Scan, that was confirmed to be an error, according to the posts here.

AzzNpKyh.jpg

Earlier in the month I placed an order for a couple of volumes for World's End Harem via Blackwells, as not only did they have the cheaper prices but even has volume 4 in stock which is OOS mostly everywhere at the time. The packages arrived in three; one last Friday which had volumes 5 & 7 and two today with volumes 4 & 6.

NfhoFxoh.jpg

PtLjqCJh.jpg

Basically half-way through owning all of World's End Harem Part 1 (the story isn't over lol) at this point which is pretty good. Volume 8 is the latest English release at the moment followed by Volume 9 at the end of November with the rest throughout 2021.

Back