What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

lol

yof9Yc5.jpg

After long delivery due stupid Custom Fees (they stopped my package for more than week, but I was pay the amount on the first day) finally received my Aokana Visual Novel from KS. Looks amazing. Very heavy and wonderfully. Very great. This is one of these moments, when I really love KS. No chance to get something of looking like this item from regular distribution.

img_0050_wynik.jpg

img_0052_wynik.jpg

B5N1avhh.jpg

Despite ordering at the very last second of the early bird deal, Birthday Wonderland arrived today so that was neat. Nice packaging and booklet as per usual. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

D6oPvmfh.jpg

Also arrived earlier in the week was the Nozomi Entertainment Ultra Edition items for Revolutionary Girl Utena. Long story short, this actually shipped out 3 weeks ago but it was sent to the wrong address by accident (wasn't Anime Ltd's fault as their system did have my current address mentioned). Regardless thanks to Jeremy I was able to get the situation sorted pretty fast. I also updated my existing unboxing to include the sample photos of the artbook.

Last edited:
Back