What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

SkwigglesWorth

Brigade Leader
Magnus bride parts 1 & 2 from RadFemHedonist, thanks again. and Hyouka CE part 2 & Kamisama Kiss season 2 from Cex. All in super condition and in Hyouka case complete with booklet.
I probably missed something but when Kamisama kiss S1&2 was in the early bird sale I so almost bought it until I realised it was only the DVD's and for £30, if they are essentailly re-releasing why are they not doing S1 on blu ray or even both seasons on blu ray.

20200819_132735.jpg

Joe

Magical Girl
Dementia 21 with Artbox
Where'd you get this from, out of interest? I'm somewhat interested in picking this up (though, the price is a little outrageous to be honest), but almost nowhere has it in stock except Amazon, where according to reviews it doesn't even come with the box.

SkwigglesWorth

Brigade Leader
They have already said they would like to do a complete collection on blu ray but as s1 was never released on blu ray it requires getting new masters for it which will take time.
I don't keep up to speed with the news but that good to hear, I'll just have to wait, but at least I know somethings happening.

Reactions: WMD

Hunter_Killer

Student Council President
@SkwigglesWorth
Ancient Magus Bride has the same disc as Funimation set? Can you add photo from inside part2? :) I have part 1 from limited edition of Funimation set and thinking about buying part 2 from UK. I don't need DVD discs, so it's a lot cheaper.

SkwigglesWorth

Brigade Leader
@SkwigglesWorth
Ancient Magus Bride has the same disc as Funimation set? Can you add photo from inside part2? :) I have part 1 from limited edition of Funimation set and thinking about buying part 2 from UK. I don't need DVD discs, so it's a lot cheaper.
Yep sure, there is quite a few photos so added them to the spoiler. If you want to see the disc of part 1 I took some photo's just in case, so just ask if curious.
Part 220200819_181344.jpg
20200819_181350.jpg
Cover in case you want to see how well it will match up (so back and spine)20200819_181642.jpg

D1tchd1gger

Claymore
Ais beats Clare!
DSC_2697.JPG
Mainly due to the fact that the company I bought her from marked it a gift and way under what I paid for her so no customs hold up.
I'll put pictures in the figures collection tomorrow after Clare arrives, if enough time before work.

D1tchd1gger

Claymore
Clare's here:
DSC_2703.JPG
Turned up just 10 minutes after I left the house!
The Ebay user/company I got her from was completely honest on the declaration. Goods box ticked and p+p included in the value. Have to remember that if both this company and the other have the same item, even if the other one is a bit more expensive it might be cheaper overall.