What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I see you managed to get up-to-speed with the WEH books. My Vol 5 & 7 have dispatched while 4 & 6 are ordered.
Ha yeah. Theres been so much buzz around it lately that's its made me curious to see what the fuss is about. Got them all from United Publications in a single order.

Ha yeah. Theres been so much buzz around it lately that's its made me curious to see what the fuss is about. Got them all from United Publications in a single order.
I did consider UP1 but considering the shipping cost and the fact they weren't in stock I chose other areas. For 8 volumes how much was the shipping cost in the end?

Speaking of the buzz, it's getting an anime in 2021 so having an idea beforehand helps ;)

I did consider UP1 but considering the shipping cost and the fact they weren't in stock I chose other areas. For 8 volumes how much was the shipping cost in the end?

Speaking of the buzz, it's getting an anime in 2021 so having an idea beforehand helps ;)
It was £7.30 in the end. Originally its was £2.30 more than that but they refunded me that to bring it down. Not sure why but not going to complain.

Didnt realise about an anime adaptation. Will be interesting to see how they do that.

A few orders arrived in the same day (one after very long deliver because of COVID-19... You know what I mean).

From @WMD

img_1393_wynik.jpg

img_1394_wynik.jpg

img_1395_wynik.jpg

Manga (edition from Poland):

img_1274_wynik.jpg

Figure, after very long delivery:

img_1397_wynik.jpg

Where are you looking! He he ;)

Back