What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Jon O Fun

Vampire Ninja
Yeah exactly, I saw that listing last night and was confused lol. Honestly Amazon does have decent prices, it just depends on the current situation of the volume itself. For instance Yuuna Vol 4 was £11.99 but the rest were £8-9.
To be honest getting it from Amazon was a ballache as it shipped from Barcelona (!?!?!) And got lost or damaged twice and was declared 'undeliverable' 😂
Seeing your pics I popped on blackwells and now I'm torn between getting Yuuna Vol. 9 as it's only £8.47 or trying to catch up on the To Love Ru omnibus as you pointed out Seven Seas print strategy.... first world problems!

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff
To be honest getting it from Amazon was a ballache as it shipped from Barcelona (!?!?!) And got lost or damaged twice and was declared 'undeliverable' 😂
Seeing your pics I popped on blackwells and now I'm torn between getting Yuuna Vol. 9 as it's only £8.47 or trying to catch up on the To Love Ru omnibus as you pointed out Seven Seas print strategy.... first world problems!
My advice would be to finish off the To Love Ru series since all of them are now released.

sniper_samurai

Death Scythe
Gundam tee from Primark.

Nendoroid BotW Zelda from my LCS.

Good to see Crunchyroll doing something major with the European apparel licences they inherited from Viz Europe.

I've recently seen Gundam, One Punch Man, DBZ and MHA gear in Primark under licence from Crunchyroll.

IMG_20200809_151745.jpg

Reactions: WMD

Scrambled Valkyrie

Dandy Guy, in Space
Primark are doing Gundam tees? I'd heard about Dragonball and One Punch Man (never thought I'd see one punch man mentioned on a regional news report but I did last year. There was a woman complaining about Primark selling them because her son died from injuries resulting from a single punch and she thought it was in poor taste. I guess she didn't know it was merchandise based on a show). Weird way to find out about it.
Cool design. Might have to pick one up.

Winkuru

Great Teacher
Stuff from last week and what i got today. Movies are imports from amazon.de. German copy of Vanishing does have english subtitles and it's noticeably cheaper than the UK version. Would have loved to have Keoma on blueray but the old arrow release been out of print for god know how long.

LÖÖTTIS.jpg

Books i got from book depository and it's been really long time since the last time i bought books. Trying to get back into habit of reading regularly. Just yesterday i finished Hastings book about Korean war and i recommend that to anyone interested on the subject. It's pretty clear on who's side Hastings is which can be annoying at times but doesn't ruin the book.

Winkuru

Great Teacher
First and last time i saw a great deal on this was around last christmas (i think) but at the time i couldn't buy it. I been waiting and waiting to get a good deal on it but it doesn't seem like it's ever going to get a bigger pricedrop on any possible store i could buy it from so i had to suck it up.

Alliance.jpg

SAHO

Completely Average High School Student
New arrivals from various sellers. Link to users can be viewed down below at the end.

IMG20200811192919.jpg

AUKN Users Market Thread:

eBay Users Seller's Page:

Attachments

Last edited:

Jon O Fun

Vampire Ninja
New arrivals from various sellers. Link to users can be viewed down below at the end.

View attachment 14492

AUKN Users Market Thread:

eBay Users Seller's Page:

I was very close to sniping you on both Baka&Test s1 and TWGOK s3 but decided against it in the last 10 mins! Damn common sense!!
Did you not win Baka s2 as well? Saw that go up to £60+ and ran away 😂

SAHO

I was very close to sniping you on both Baka&Test s1 and TWGOK s3 but decided against it in the last 10 mins! Damn common sense!!
Did you not win Baka s2 as well? Saw that go up to £60+ and ran away 😂
Close call, the bidding field can be rather merciless :eek: Those last deadly 5 seconds count, unless Wi-Fi does a dirty on you 🙃

I ran away as well for Baka S2. No shame here. 👀

Jon O Fun

Vampire Ninja
Close call, the bidding field can be rather merciless :eek: Those last deadly 5 seconds count, unless Wi-Fi does a dirty on you 🙃

It's the only way I bid (I'm a monster I know) 😂 I saw there was only one bidder, which obviously was you now!, and was thinking I'll just pop in a £35 bid and if I lose I lose 😂
Happy for you no one else bid on it though, didn't Baka go for about £15? I stopped watching TWGOK with about 15mins to go.

SAHO

Happy for you no one else bid on it though, didn't Baka go for about £15?
Yeah, this set sold for £15. Definitely a pretty sweet deal for me.

Ideally, I would watch these titles once and hopefully plan to sell it here. I'll be updating my market thread soon with new products. Give the thread a watch so you don't miss out. Of course only if you're interested though.

My market thread:

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff

I bid for The World God Only Knows in the last few minutes, but had to walk away after it it a price I wasn't willing to pay. So, apologies for increasing the price for you!