What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Vincentdante

Thousand Master
Some of my Christmas stuff came today. Also I now have finished my classic Star Trek collection on DVD (surprising that a show this big never got a blu-ray release). According to the Amazon timeline it was flown right from northern Italy. If I don't post tomorrow I am dead.

christmas.jpg

thedoctor2016

Symphogear
DS9 was never as big as TNG and the cost of upgrading all the CGI in the dominion war etc is so high it’s probably not worth it likewise for Voyager but with SoN in Picard I can hope it’s more likely.

Girls wIth Guns

Pokémon Master
I still love TOS - I'm old enough to have watched it when it originally aired in the 1960's - and it's still my favorite of all the Trek series. I also really enjoyed The Animated Series, which was basically TOS Season 4. DS9 was my least favorite, they never went anywhere. I heard it did get better in later seasons, but I had already dropped it.

Vincentdante

Thousand Master
Personally I put TOS in it's own category as it is drastically different (a product of it's time in a sense)

For the 90's era trilogy I think if I had to rate them it would probably go TNG > Voyager > DS9 but as mentioned above I don't dislike any of them.

TNG had the exploration aspect.
Voyager had the whole lost in space vibe which I enjoyed
DS9 was more politically driven and showed how the Federation was at war.

thedoctor2016

Symphogear
Really Voyager is really weak I would even put it below Discovery at this point. It’s ruins the borg has Janeway being uptight and kinda ruins its premise by having the ship and crew look pristine every episode which is weird when 70 years from nearest Starbase