What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

VlV7yrih.jpg

After finding out that The Protector was being reprinted (and thus the LE style stuff is OOP), I decided to go and acquire the rest of the Jackie Chan films that I had yet to grab (as I already own Crime Story and Dragons Forever) a month earlier than initially planned.

One of them has arrived today which is Miracles: The Canton Godfather!

I have some more photos below for those interested:
TbW9DKJh.jpg

bZyBNnwh.jpg

XZHi8WYh.jpg

oADqXxah.jpg

KXYdnFZh.jpg

52LKfEfh.jpg

M1ArwFGh.jpg

6RHNh15h.jpg

Why did rhe white box come damaged? Isn’t this supposed to be shipped straight from AL headquarters?
It only had a minor bump in one of the bottom corners (at least, from what I've noticed), but I wouldn't call it damaged myself.

By the way, all regular Anime Limited orders are sent via MVM. The only exceptions were the Xmas Mystery Boxes and (as sniper_samurai mentioned) the Gundam Wing Bundles (both sent directly via Anime Limited), and the 2018 12 Days of Xmas Orders (which were sent via Sony DADC, who also sent the Perfect Blue UE, and orders in the final week of 2017 when MVM were shut for business for the Xmas period).

My order from Sentai's Easter Sale arrived today. I received four titles:

Tada Never Falls in Love
Glass Mask
Young Black Jack
Pet Shop of Horrors

sentaisaletada.jpg

Also, I ordered this from China about 3 weeks ago, and it arrived today as well - a nice Shiki desk pad for my keyboard and mouse to sit on. It's probably loaded with Coronavirus... sexy but deadly, in more ways than one! 😷

shikipad1.jpg

shikipad2.jpg

58429958-879B-4539-B841-FF58A5BE6ECE.jpeg
Likely because of the new SW boxsets coming out a few eBay users have been selling the older releases so I managed to get this lot pretty cheap and in good condition (TFA editions were both new). The new 4K releases do come with bonus discs but are still missing bits and pieces-I’ll get around to buying them eventually though.

Last edited:
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Limited Edition

This finally arrived from the US, and while there is a very small dent on the corner that doesn't bother me too much. The artbook seems to have been damaged in manufacturing, and I'll be asking if I can get a tiny bit of money back for that. (20 pages have a strong indent/rip, but cover and rest is fine).

IMG_20200420_103936.jpg

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Limited Edition

This finally arrived from the US, and while there is a very small dent on the corner that doesn't bother me too much. The artbook seems to have been damaged in manufacturing, and I'll be asking if I can get a tiny bit of money back for that. (20 pages have a strong indent/rip, but cover and rest is fine).

View attachment 13150
Well you could always ask my funimation guy to source you a replacement. I did make that offer to forum members.

that sounds like it would be pretty awkward with the world situation atm.
Why? he works for funimation. He had no issue sourcing me attack on titan season 3 part 2 Collector's box for $15
I know he is also helping hunter killer with some oop stuff too.
That will probably be a little harder for him to source and no guarantees.
Yet the newer stuff would be no issue.

Back