What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I got the Nausicaa manga box set as a present but no chance to take a pic yet! It's very nice though. 😊

Is that the big blue box with the two graphical novel volumes inside from VIZ, or is there a box set of the individual manga available over there?

That VIZ box set is the only manga I have in my anime collection, as I don't read manga at all.

And, Merry Christmas to everyone here in the Forum!

Is that the big blue box with the two graphical novel volumes inside from VIZ, or is there a box set of the individual manga available over there?

That VIZ box set is the only manga I have in my anime collection, as I don't read any manga at all.

The big VIZ one, yes. Have you read the manga yet?

The big VIZ one, yes. Have you read the manga yet?

No, my copy is actually still sealed, even though I bought it 5 years ago, lol... see what I mean about me reading manga?!

The only other reading material in my collection is all art books, and mainly all the Studio Ghibli ones from VIZ and from Japan... Hmm, they make that "big" Nausicaa box look kind of small next to them... :)

animebooks.jpg

Last edited:
That's part of the "Collector's Curse" we often times have to deal with - should I open it or should I not? 😩

Lol, maybe I should just buy a second one so I can actually open and read it...

Last edited:
What the hell, are your parents just that rad or did you give them a link to that or maybe siblings helped out?

Very cool, anyhow!
Haha no I had to place the order for them so I knew what was coming. It's been a bit wierd knowing it's been in the house for about a month but that I couldn't have it yet lol.

Back