What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

The rain I ditched my French one and got the viz one. (Twice again of course, because of course.)

I also find the cover weirdly puzzled together with Shiro in the background like that.

(I'll give it to Funi through that they were quite intelligent to have ditched the DVD sized combos real quick and used cardbox fillers at the time to get to the DVD size.)

Thesa all arrived today in the mail from RightStuf - the only Holiday Sales items I actually bought from RS were the two Kingdom DVD sets - I finally got them for my collection. I also received Starblazers SBY 2202 Part 2, the Natsume Yujin-cho Movie, Galaxy Express 999 TV Series, and Millennium Actress - all newer releases in Blu-ray or combo sets not included in the sale.

king2202natgema.jpg

Wasn't expecting anything today, but here goes - first is the mystery box
20191224_121034.jpg20191224_121042.jpg
20191224_121050.jpg

I shall call it, the shoujo box
Not much interest in half of what's there really, still a surprise I got it today

And, from The Brother...

20191224_115254.jpg

A NINTENDO SIXTY FOOOUUR SWITCH!

And a few good games!
20191224_115309.jpg
20191224_115304.jpg
Ignore the feet... I just got up

And I'm off work till the 2nd! Go cut me a switch

Wasn't expecting anything today, but here goes - first is the mystery box
Not much interest in half of what's there really, still a surprise I got it today

And, from The Brother...

View attachment 11815

A NINTENDO SIXTY FOOOUUR SWITCH!

And a few good games!
View attachment 11816
View attachment 11817
Ignore the feet... I just got up

And I'm off work till the 2nd! Go cut me a switch
Nice haul! I’m also off until the 2nd, just...switched off from work at 12.

nrTdNyoh.jpg

Ho Ho Ho. The Christmas 2019 haul is here. Much like my Birthday last June, I wanted to go through a variety of things. Mind Game has been delayed due to AL shipping but 95% of the items arrived on time this year.

1FeN1Q2h.jpg

First, we have two new additions to the Asian Cinema collection with Jackie Chan's Police Story and Project A Blu-ray collections from Eureka Entertainment. Excited to have more Chinese films especially as I haven't watched any from Jackie Chan that isn't in English (basically the Jackie Chan films I have seen are pretty much the Western/Hollywood made ones).

ijfqpDOh.jpg

Next, we have Anime Limited's Eureka Seven: Hi-Evolution 1: Renton Collector's Blu-ray and Manga Entertainment's Hellsing Ultimate Blu-ray releases. It feels weird to finally own Hellsing Ultimate, considering it's one of those big anime titles that you should have in your collection. Very grateful for Manga to bring the whole series back and on Blu-ray none-the-less. Soul Eater was considered for Christmas but the price range wasn't right at this current point. My unboxings for both titles will be available on my blog later (I'll post them on my Normanic Vault forum thread when they're live).

4rnL1zCh.jpg

Next, we have more visual novels for PlayStation 4 with PQube's Day One Edition of Raging Loop and Spike Chunsoft & Numskull Games' First Print Edition of YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World. Very curious to read both of these games, especially with Raging Loop because it's a cult classic apparently. YU-NO I am looking forward to reading as well, especially with the really nice artwork (I know it's different to the original but I like both). Unboxing for Raging Loop will be available on my blog later (I'll post it on my Normanic Vault forum thread when they're live).

ZuRFRJRh.jpg

Finally, we have more Isekai light novels with Ao Jyumonji's Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash Volume 1 (distributed by Seven Seas & translated by J-Novel Club), Light Tuchihi's The Hero is Overpowered But Overly Cautious Volume 1 (from Yen Press' Yen On imprint) and Gamei Hitsuji's The Magic In This Other World Is Too Far Behind! (distributed by J-Novel Club). In addition, much like Uzumaki on my Birthday, I also received Junji Ito's Tomie manga (distributed by Viz Media) in its hardcover glory.

Zr392OGh.jpg

And here's a spine view of the new additions! Tomie is larger than Uzumaki which is going to be an intriguing read.

Back