What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

sniper_samurai

Pokémon Master
Picked up the Mega Drive mini, not quite the same as the one I still have since childhood though as I have a Japanese model with the blue reset button and red accent. Might pick up the JP one next month in Tokyo if I still have some Yen left before I come home.IMG_20191004_152119.jpg

serpantino

Vampire Ninja
Picked up the Mega Drive mini, not quite the same as the one I still have since childhood though as I have a Japanese model with the blue reset button and red accent. Might pick up the JP one next month in Tokyo if I still have some Yen left before I come home.View attachment 10731
Got mine too ^_^. My favourite childhood console. Now sitting happily next to my snes mini and playstation classic. I'd love if they did a dreamcast one, that's my all time favourite console but it's unlikely. I'd take any other Sega mini console though as I was a Sega kid 100%

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff

I went to town and picked up two more Japanese games from the 2 for £30 deal at GAME; Blue Reflection and The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition. I almost went for Fate/Extella Link but I felt that I should finish off the first one first. Yeah for some weird reason they had the US version for The Witch and the Hundred Knight but I figured why not.

Reactions: WMD

thedoctor2016

Shrine Maiden
My brother watched it via means and told me it was good then I forgot about it till I saw it for preorder $20 and it is indeed region free as it’s playing on my PS4 Pro

Reactions: WMD

Oldmario

Dandy Guy, in Space
We still no UK airing I had to import the BD. As I will for Veronica MarsView attachment 10795
i think they're "netflix originals" here, can't remember if they're posted weekly or if they fall into the anime hell and only get posted once it's all up, i know titans is getting a blu-ray release here soon but i assume this will be released later as it came ou after titans