What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Luna

Pokémon Master
Oh right, they were duplicating the cover image, weren't they? Then it's not so huge of a loss on the art itself. (Germany has slipcovers and below it this outline art as cover sleeve.)

Lambadelta

Za Warudo
I don't think that's a print error, That's a design error. the printers should have picked it up and told them about it
We can see the design on amazon. MVM stated the cover they sent had no issues.

It looks like the printer head screws up where its printing the font, and unaligns causing the face issue. (You can see that it looks like its printer over the image again with a unaligned face. I imagine their printer breaks font onto another layer, but it captures the image around it, and relayers it. This part was unaligned when the final printing happened causing the fragment it reprints to not match.)

It's an error with the printer

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
3 standard cases in a hard box with a matt and gloss finish, same as the Captain America 4K set.
Ah I see thanks for the info, I’ve been looking to buy some of the Marvel 4Ks. Sadly those sets use the UK fat cases and take up more room than the smaller US 4K sets but maybe I’ll bite the bullet at some point and get them anyways.

Patient-X

Railgun
Ah I see thanks for the info, I’ve been looking to buy some of the Marvel 4Ks. Sadly those sets use the UK fat cases and take up more room than the smaller US 4K sets but maybe I’ll bite the bullet at some point and get them anyways.
I bought the US release of the first Avengers just because it's called The Avengers not the stupid Assemble pap 🤨

Joe

Hunter
Nothing to do with the BBFC, Disney chose to cut that scene. The BBFC even approved it for that rating previously for the theatrical release.