What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

8E8339CB-9649-438A-A7F8-936E4E1451ED.jpeg
These arrived today, the latter in one piece despite RMs best efforts (the outer cardboard box was bashed in). Meanwhile, Zavvi are shipping titles from their recent BOGOF separately as opposed to just waiting and dispatching all of them at once.

Ah yes thanks Disney for not giving a crap about releaseing any of the Pixar movies on 4K in the uk.
I'm not sure if you know already, but the Toy Story movies on 4K are all listed on Amazon for a 21st October UK release date:

I'm not sure if you know already, but the Toy Story movies on 4K are all listed on Amazon for a 21st October UK release date:

I didn't know about that and the Godzilla boxset is out in November wich I didn't think we get it in the uk.

HP6nmvMh.jpg

CCFHsmhh.jpg

XVkYCpQh.jpg

yqTN5dbh.jpg

QrT6wSvh.jpg

image.jpg
Two of eight due to arrive, two for two on booklets also.

Edit:
image.jpg
No booklet with this one unfortunately.

Last edited:
View attachment 10208

And for those interested to how it is packaged.

View attachment 10209

Dat one random 18 rated disc lol.
some poundland stores are selling blood & chrome for £2 on blu-ray if you have one near you, it's also interesting to see they're still packaging them in these separate cases because i think a couple years ago they reissued them in the 4-6 disc cases for each season

FC65FB1E-ABE2-4F70-A5DC-53FAA26B36FE.jpeg214DD43E-98E2-4E32-BAC0-0BB7F5B5EA68.jpeg78E27300-B09E-4723-A649-6769AE124E4E.jpeg

The two MVM Blu Ray mystery boxes arrived as did the live action DVD one in one big package. Out of the 12 Blu Rays there were five that I didn’t already own as pictured. I also didn’t own any of the live action films.

I also got a copy of Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse on 4K from eBay.

Back