What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

God these on tuesday but didn't get around to posting a pic, so cute <3

-please ignore the flash I was using my phone-

1897673_10153845466450451_2004575568_n.jpg

You must have tons of Free stuff as I can see from the lastest pics :p

I am quite curisous to see a big photo of all your stuff like this together :p must be impossible xD

bakum4tsu said:

I am quite curisous to see a big photo of all your stuff like this together :p must be impossible xD

Lol XD I am not sure I could even get it in one picture though now you have said it I am tempted to try, when I get a bit of time I might give it ago

Aya-Kun said:
bakum4tsu said:

Lol XD I am not sure I could even get it in one picture though now you have said it I am tempted to try, when I get a bit of time I might give it ago

Yeah you do that, i am quite curious to see your never ending collection, whether is 2 photos or 10.. or more.. You seem to get tons of stuff so dont be shy and show us that packed room :p

So the other half of the Zavvi order finally arrived:

It's "Eden of the East - Movie 1 - The King of Eden". :D One movie to go and I can marathon that. :p

The reason the image says "13 February" is because I received it then, my mom said it arrived wednesday already but she forgot to give it to me.
And I couldn't upload a picture on thursday as I was busy with other stuff like my thesis-wannabe (I have no clue as how I should name it).
And yesterday I took the photo, edited it.. and fell asleep watching Comedy Central. XD

robot monkey said:
Emulsion said:
Received this postcard book today.

Where did you get that if you don't mind me asking?

Got it off an ebay seller from Japan. Looked else where but couldn't find it in stock. Not sure if these type of things have a limited run or not but they did come out December last year though.

Emulsion said:
robot monkey said:
Emulsion said:
Received this postcard book today.

Where did you get that if you don't mind me asking?

Got it off an ebay seller from Japan. Looked else where but couldn't find it in stock. Not sure if these type of things have a limited run or not but they did come out December last year though.

I did some digging -because I was curious as well- and it seems that these both postcard sets A and B are limited to Animate and Movic online stores -both still have them in stock- so you would need to use a proxy to be able to get them -which I am tempted to do-

Animate do have a US online store but currently they don't ship out side the US

Aya-Kun said:
I did some digging -because I was curious as well- and it seems that these both postcard sets A and B are limited to Animate and Movic online stores -both still have them in stock- so you would need to use a proxy to be able to get them -which I am tempted to do-

Animate do have a US online store but currently they don't ship out side the US

Ah, that's why I didn't see them on sites like AmiAmi. Glad I found an Ebay seller with them, saves using a proxy. Shame they didn't have set B though.

The Rightstuf package was estimated to arrive this Saturday, instead it arrived yesterday without myself knowing about it. No Customs were charged for the $55.49 result ($41.99 + $13.50 Postage). The LE isn't in perfect shape since there's a mark on the spine and the info sheet is nowhere to be seen on the package, strange.

20140219_121241.jpg

And the Robotics;Notes LE Part 1 arrived today from UP1USA, interesting enough the artbox feels different to the previous lot. I say that because it feels way similar to the Bakemonogatari artbox than it does to the other Funi sets. Also shiny text for the logo.

Tenchi Muyo: OVA Collection - Limited Edition BD/DVD
Region: A | 1

Tenchi_OVA_1.jpg
Tenchi_OVA_2.jpg

Tenchi_OVA_3.jpg
Tenchi_OVA_4.jpg

Tenchi_OVA_5.jpg
Tenchi_OVA_6.jpg

Tenchi_OVA_7.jpg
Tenchi_OVA_8.jpg

Tenchi_OVA_9.jpg

Robotics; Notes, Part 1 - Limited Edition BD/DVD
Region: A B | 1 2 4

Robotics_01.jpg
Robotics_02.jpg

Robotics_03.jpg
Robotics_04.jpg

Robotics_05.jpg
Robotics_06.jpg

Robotics_07.jpg
Robotics_08.jpg

Robotics_09.jpg
Robotics_10.jpg

Robotics_11.jpg
Robotics_12.jpg

Kurz Weber said:
Few Stuff I've Picked Up Since My Collection Update...
IMG_0474_zps7b04effe.jpg

Seems to me that that Garden of Words is from Anime Limited, any reason you changed the white box for a blue one? Actually my white box came a bit smashed in one corner :(

Back