What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

@bakum4tsu Because the clear case just doesn't look good with all my blu rays on my shelf. But mine was in perfect condition.

@NormanicGrav Why does most of you LE artboxes look all scuffed at the top? When you have just opened it as I want to buy one but not if it's like that.

fabricatedlunatic said:
animefreak17 said:
iv got something thats going to make every single one of you jealous http://youtu.be/Mlc1-xaA_0I
I'm not jealous 'cos I has it (and so has someone else, I see) ^_^

I am rather envious of that Robotics;Notes package, though. No idea if the show is any good or not but that lovely clean design and those cards/dat midriff service.

I was probably the first to show what I had.

It's very expensive tho just for a special edition. Oh well at least I can add it to me collection cause I thought I'd never get my hands on the second season, if only squid girls second season would come out already

Kurz Weber said:
Why does most of you LE artboxes look all scuffed at the top? When you have just opened it as I want to buy one but not if it's like that.

Good question, I just noticed some bad marks on the Funimation sets I got with some recent ones. The blame probably goes to the way it was delivered since these LEs are pretty cheap in contrast to Aniplex's sets (Bake LE is still in perfect condition while Guilty Crown looks like it has a corner that could fall off). Interesting enough, with Chaos;Head it was brand new and the inside of both cases are broken (discs are 100% fine). Thankfully the Funimation LEs are stretched out for this year with Robotics;Notes given a much better artbox in terms of production than the previous ones.

Just to point out, The DVD sized LE were around for at least two years so any mini damage is probably predictable.

Got this yesterday

20140220_105526_zps40e44ce3.jpg

....and this just came today XD

20140220_121754_zps119026c8.jpg

Not just today, but recent pick-ups over the past few weeks that combine into nice group shots.

Patlabor Blu-rays:

a6qf.jpg
q5rf.jpg

The keys on the back of the cases showing the timelines lead me to believe Maiden/S23/Neo-ADV/whatever they're calling themselves this week have the rights to everything Patlabor, which will ultimately make for a fantastic matching set. Anything would have been an improvement on CPM's abysmal DVD cover art mind you.

Gundam The Origin:

7nvj.jpg
qv8g.jpg

These are lovely quality solid hardbacks with an almost rubber/fabric type feel to the covers.

I got these today

Kuroko no Basket - Kuroko Tetsuya - Kuroko no Basket Figure Series (MegaHouse) - This is my baby <3 I took a while to get him but he was totally worth it <3
Deformed Mini Shingeki no Kyojin Chimi Chara Mascot 2 box -I did manage to get a set from this which made me happy was missing Levi from my last SnK box-
Kuroko no Basket Pinched Mascot 2 -was missing one but have managed to get it from someone <3 shame I didn't managed to get clip of all of them instead of charm-

More pictures of him I took can be found here http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Aya-Kun/pictures/&aid=15203

bakum4tsu said:
@Aya-kun

Wait a minute!!! No Free stuff?? :D j/k

Some nice keychains you got there.

Lol sadly no Free! this time but I am sure there will be some soon XD -I have more Free! rubber straps on order-

The keychains are cute espically the Kuroko no Basket ones, the the quality of the SnK ones this time wasn't as a good as the last set but the gasphon straps can be a bit hit and miss sometimes depends on who they are made by

Aya-Kun said:
bakum4tsu said:
@Aya-kun

Lol sadly no Free! this time but I am sure there will be some soon XD -I have more Free! rubber straps on order-

The keychains are cute espically the Kuroko no Basket ones, the the quality of the SnK ones this time wasn't as a good as the last set but the gasphon straps can be a bit hit and miss sometimes depends on who they are made by

Have you thought about sharing a photo of your collection in general? I don't mean all stuff of course but a bit. And when i say one photo, i think it should be way more cause 1 its not big enough :p

So yesterday I fell asleep before I could upload the pic (once again...), but I received Gunparade March:

Picked this up as it was Deal of the Week via MVM last week. ^_^
This should be the last thing I received this February. Next up are the March acquisitions. :D *excited*

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collectors Edition.

It's a bit naff compared to the US CE (MP3 CDs instead of audio CDs, paperback books and no steelbook), so I normally wouldn't have bothered getting this. However, thanks to a misprice and a £5 gift voucher, I got it for £34.99. I paused my Gamecube playthrough for this version, hopefully I'll beat it this time. Gotta clear Persona 3 first though.

Dqpn2Xwl.jpg

bakum4tsu said:
Aya-Kun said:
bakum4tsu said:
@Aya-kun

Have you thought about sharing a photo of your collection in general? I don't mean all stuff of course but a bit. And when i say one photo, i think it should be way more cause 1 its not big enough :p

Haha I will but I recently had work down in the room and while I have put it back mostly I am waiting for some stuff before I sort things out =3

Haha no Free! items this time either -though there will be soon XD-

What I got today-

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles CE
Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 -only got it on ps3 cause amazon made a mistake with the price XD would have prefer it on 360-
Brothers Conflict Mouse Memo Pad
UtaPri Maji LOVE 2000% AniKuji - Big Can Badge
UtaPri Maji LOVE 1000% Bromide Collection Ren & Masato
UtaPri Maji LOVE 2000% Picture Bookmark Kurosaki Ranmaru
UtaPri Airline Badge: Masato&Ren
UtaPri Airline Sticker Set B
UtaPri 2000% Bromide: Masato

Aya-Kun1393598245.jpeg

So happy that I managed to get both of them <3
Aya-Kun1393598247.jpeg

And these came yesterday little sad I am missing Kuroko but I am sure I will hunt one down =3
Aya-Kun1393429582.jpeg

Back