What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

46042435871_b4eb608fff_b.jpg

The supermarket I work for was having a storewide 20% for employees, so I picked these two up. I also had a £30 voucher, so I managed to get them (as well as a pair of jeans, bottle of pepsi and box of blister plasters) for £62. Not bad considering the controller on its own was supposed to be £55!

I haven't had blisters due to work boots for a very long time, I used to when I first started but I just replaced my boots with something a bit better, but honestly I think changing my socks made the biggest difference (I bought bamboo ones made for hiking, and while they're like £10-15 a pair (usually buy 1 get 1 free though) I'd never go back at this point).

I do however still sometimes get em from trainers, weirdly.

Last edited:
First black friday related loots. I would have thought that one of the early br deal purchases would have come first but apparently not.

kFwrfPLAPt0zZpVAXYZqnHzm9aiFHUNIKQTO9o1S-XGRtN_ErIGmgQG1bMlBsGMGkAGMqBwuD4Oxv6nc5A1L9sTt7gmTxDjuXMSmzna1V5UYrjr6vxQFpkdgEfGCpxzYaaqTP-HwPGRx7c6VvDC5j3Ma6JMA_BCShQeTqxPOwKavOuRrXF_vk_0iSExY7ABYtVlGT6wE_FBjVo1kg2Oou8tmRfzoAKWDbLnpLeofCOgpgxqYKZ76qxLov9b4JBeivA3tHXFRWneIpXxIjnKcQresvh9d28-g3shm5IUl135-748XYMfcFSoW7aONwOd8KR49WtpBJJy4oGVA_3hyr5m1fqQy5U1qOKyAs2QNLuBbaA79w8kuvRcy_ABCYWs8U2DUHhN2l_WWvbigDMjE3ruhV-pEtxrlBX_SSG9hfOarYsH-bzocahV7KUzJBsxs1NrTKwjhfv_gGANlYdXOtYpctLftbyb0gv4qyf6-_so1vU8JRDx0wBcdDdCmz9O8hl-byrF6PAKdudgYjxzPIC1Mu-5pmo-33A5SYbXF4ct7fegv_Lwcal9C_V7P0OoF87jymQz-AJTgMXmv0-avbn8o7AA8hQ4LnAS7UtwFPJCcdQeNki80SDGXYR6SHbvH4S670ISC7cT3gIYrxkoGciTI=w1211-h909-no

I don't actually own the VR googles yet. I did make a different order from the same store but i don't think i will be getting that package until wednesday.

And i just need to say that i bought "truth or dare" because it looked like on of those "so bad that it might be good" kind of deals. Been wanting to see it since the trailer came out but i didn't want to pay much for it.

My Sentai Sale haul. I already had almost every title I wanted to get from them, so most of theses are titles I've had in my "Save for Later" list for years. Made in Abyss was the only one I actually needed to get, so that I have English discs to add to my JP box sets. The DVDs are all total blind buys, as are Kokoro Connect and Love, Erection, and Condoms...

sentaihaul2018.jpg

Back