What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received the two individual Iron Blooded Orphans S2 parts from Rightstuf's sale I needed to fill the chipboard box from the Limited Edition Part 1 set. What is pictured here is all that I kept from that over-sized box set to put on my media shelf; I gave away the model, and tossed the big box, clear plastic sleeve, and filler box. Here are a couple photos of all four parts together now.

ibolefull1.jpg

ibolefull2.jpg

No it won't. AL have literally said in the past if it gets censored the cost of reauthorising discs which most people would import isnt worth it. The fact its released means its using FUNis masters so uncensored

No it won't. AL have literally said in the past if it gets censored the cost of reauthorising discs which most people would import isnt worth it. The fact its released means its using FUNis masters so uncensored

AL can say what they want, unless I see screenshots of certain scenes from certain episodes, I'm remaining skeptical.

It's also still fully available 'Uncut' on FuniNow which if it had got cut I'd doubt it would be on there, as Valkyrie Drive disappeared as soon as it was deemed unsuitable in the UK by BBFC.

IMG_6970.JPGSouth Park Stick of Truth arrived for PS4 on Wednesday, I enjoyed this on Xbox 360 so I'll have to play it again some time.
IMG_6973.JPGThe I Want To Eat Your Pancreas light novel arrived on Friday.
IMG_6974.JPG
The vinyl deluxe edition re-release of Marillion's Clutching at Straws arrived on Friday.
IMG_6975.JPG
As did the blu-ray/4CD deluxe edition re-release. IMG_6976.JPG
The Kase-san OVA arrived on Friday as well. Looking forward to watching this.
IMG_6980.JPG
Finally, Web of Venom: Carnage Born arrived yesterday.

@Jaysgba , great Marillion pick-up. Really love their music, well up and until Fish left the group that is.

Also I suspect Kase-san OVA isn't English friendly, correct?
I'm a fan of Fish-era and post-Fish Marillion, so I'm glad all the EMI albums are being given the deluxe treatment.

Kase-san has English subtitles on the disc.

Ds2nLfKWkAAilRk.jpg

With Creed II coming soon I picked up the first Creed film so that I can watch it finally. In addition I also picked up Dario Argento's Suspiria after watching Luca Guadagnino's 2018 adaptation in the cinema last week.

I did watch the original Suspiria and it's surprising how different the 2018 version is. Like both films have the same plot premise, but there's a lot of added content and changes in the 2018 version that I honestly do like. I do recommend checking out the original of course. The 2018 adaptation was very divisive with the audience and critics, it's basically the same reaction everyone had with Darren Aronofsky's mother! which I do want to check out at some point. Regardless both versions of Suspiria are worth watching for different reasons, it's a shame no one has talked much about the 2018 version though I do feel it'll end up as a cult classic over time.

Back