What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Some Birthday gifts from my family

DiDr6kqX4AEd9GR.jpg:large
The Dead or Alive trilogy is nuts, but the Takashi Miike kind, the guy has style for days. Great choice!

28535847047_26c35c47b7_b.jpg

Already spending some birthday money!

The prices had changed when I got the counter on Whiplash and Ponyo, the former going to £2.50 and the latter to £8. Always a nice surprise. Kingdom Hearts actually had gone up to £25, but they had to sell me it at the sticker price.
Expensive for Kingdom Hearts, Base are selling new copies for £17.85.

This dropped down to £25 so decided it was time to grab it, I'd have liked the far nicer looking US set but eh what you gonna do and it was only £25 for like 60ish episodes. This anime season is a bit lacking for me so this may be getting binge watched sooner rather than later.
ivsGEdZl.jpg

Also this is a thick BD case...

HuG1Tk2l.jpg

DiJ4Iu7XcAAktT-.jpg

Bought an anniversary card and gift for Teapot over the weekend but the card wouldn't dispatch without the order being £20 or more... so I used it as an excuse to also buy Stupid Love Comedy, which I have been eyeing up since it was released.

DiJ4Iu7XcAAktT-.jpg

Bought an anniversary card and gift for Teapot over the weekend but the card wouldn't dispatch without the order being £20 or more... so I used it as an excuse to also buy Stupid Love Comedy, which I have been eyeing up since it was released.
Win-win ^^

Happy Anniversary both :)

Back