What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Now have figures of every Goku form (some more than others but I was missing SS3 so when this deal came along couldn't pass up!)
JJe1S7f.jpg

So had a travel guide for my holiday arrive today. Also went to my local comic book store for free comic book day, they had a 50p sale on so I of ended up buying loads. Although did find a Gunsmith Cats comic which was worth the trip alone.

IMG-0671.jpgIMG-0670.JPGIMG-0669.jpg

So had a travel guide for my holiday arrive today. Also went to my local comic book store for free comic book day, they had a 50p sale on so I of ended up buying loads. Although did find a Gunsmith Cats comic which was worth the trip alone.

View attachment 3455View attachment 3454View attachment 3453
Anyone find the Ghost in the Shell FCBD comic? None of my locals got it in. Three comics apparently got cancelled for here, GitS and Invader Zim were two of them.

Anyone find the Ghost in the Shell FCBD comic? None of my locals got it in. Three comics apparently got cancelled for here, GitS and Invader Zim were two of them.
No didn't see it in mine because would have got it otherwise, seemed like my local only had about 35-40 of the 50.

No didn't see it in mine because would have got it otherwise, seemed like my local only had about 35-40 of the 50.
At least it wasn't a comic made specifically for FCBD, it's one of the stories from the new GitS Anthology book that's out in September. Will probably be a bit hit or miss seeing that each story has different authors and artists working on them.

she's on the back of both sets with Manami

I got Golden Boy which i've been wanting to watch for a while, Anohana movie seen the series ages ago but never got around to seeing the movie, 3rd LWA bluray and 1st Sound Euphonium vol i was waiting for Anime Limited but we all know what happened with that

View attachment 2475View attachment 2476
If you haven't bought volumes 2 and 3 of Sound! Euphonium yet, you should start now as they're about to go out of print. Volume 1 is already unavailable for purchase.

Sound! Euphonium - RightStuf

Oh crap, Vol. 1 is already gone? And still no sign of other releases of it yet either. Damn. =/
RightStuf tweeted about it starting to go out of print before Christmas which is why I got it back then after AL's release got cancelled.

RightStuf tweeted about it starting to go out of print before Christmas which is why I got it back then after AL's release got cancelled.
Is PonyCan still alive? Any Chance on some re-release by them, or should I better go and look for the Japanese volumes? =/

Back