What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Which player?...and how many pennies?
Oops I probably should have put it in the pic. Panasonic DMP-BDT180 it upscales blu ray to 4k but doesn't play native uhd disks which I found a bit misleading but I'm happy enough with it, just have to press 1-3 on the remote to change regions.

It cost £160 which is pretty pricey but I think it'll be worth it in the long run.

HWR

The Wildcard
Oh wow. Where did you get godannar if you don't mind me asking? I keep looking at it but it's always around the £25-£30 mark and I only want to spend half of that :p
eBay, this was the older set, I believe they reissued the discs in a thinner case (currently trying to find a DVD cover so I can put the discs in a smaller case)

Got madoka magica, series and rebellion, and a pencil sharpener that's been in dispatch limbo on Amazon when my old card got blocked. Will update with photos when I get the chance, most interesting one picture wise though would be rebellion, it comes in a slipcase that looks like they could use it for any of the movie releases
Update: first pic is rebellion in it's slip case, second next to it

20180314_182751.jpg
20180314_182818.jpg

Last edited:
Another Coldseal package, another mint-condition delivery. This arrived yesterday:

IMG_20180313_113843999_BURST000_COVER.jpg

I can't quite put my finger on why I like the artwork for this film so much. I think there's just something vibrant and effortless about it. Anyway, it's another fantastic AL release. Stunning job.