What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

ayase

State Alchemist

Yay, all my books arrived. At once, which is a little odd since they were all dispatched from the same source on different days.

Today was obviously a Star Wars day - Finally got TCW Season 6 / Lost Missions as a German import since it's clear it's never going to be released in the UK. That green bar and ratings sticker are pretty awful, but it was still considerably cheaper than importing the US version - and that would have been in a thinner case which would have annoyed me even more.

Girls wIth Guns

Pokémon Master
Here's one I received today, with even better CGI than Land of the Lustrous... ;)

Lol, Berserk 2016 Season 1 LE from Funimation. I'm very tolerant of CGI in anime, so it doesn't bother me too much.

demonix

Straw Hat Pirate

As a minute amount of spilled coffee was enough to muck up one button on my old mouse, I decided to get something better from the more current line of Steelseries mice.

Girls wIth Guns

Pokémon Master
^^ I accidentally knocked my three month old wireless Logitech mouse off my desk onto the floor a few weeks ago, and it landed just right on the center wheel so that it screwed-up both the L/R buttons, thery're sloppy and mushy-feeling now, and you have to really press on them to get them to work. Guess I'll be ordering yet another mouse myself very soon.

Last edited:

Phobos

Titan
^^ I accidentally knocked my three month old wireless Logitech mouse off my desk onto the floor a few weeks ago, and it landed just right on the center wheel so that it screwed-up both the L/R buttons, thery're sloppy and mushy-feeling now, and you have to really press on them to get them to work. Guess I'll be ordering yet another mouse myself very soon.
That sucks! It was pretty new too. Will you be giving your old mouse a suitable send off?

bakum4tsu

Pokémon Master
Well Season 2 doesn't follow the manga chronology that Season 3 will likely follow so I'd make sure you know what happens in the manga storyline as well.
I have only read until volume 9 from the original to be honest, havent started the "re" one so I will probably be lost right? that's ok xD

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
I have only read until volume 9 from the original to be honest, havent started the "re" one so I will probably be lost right? that's ok xD
Well the re anime should hopefully follow the manga (I'll be griping if it doesn't) but there are key story changes in Root A revolving around character relationships and the fates of certain individuals. I dare say there will be a fair few who watch re without being aware of this, though I'm not sure if the new anime will do anything to assist