What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

GgxHkC3l.jpg

I was kinda put off by the beta but meh, it's a hype as £%$^ fighting game so needs must.

Gungrave!
Yeah, same season. Was looking through MAL and spotted that Fullmetal Alchemist also started that season!
Talking of 15 year old shows that need a UK Blu-ray, Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex started Autumn 2002! But that's down to Manga, right? Although some of the shows/films that MAL have down as Manga produced have been released by AL.

Yeah, same season. Was looking through MAL and spotted that Fullmetal Alchemist also started that season!
Talking of 15 year old shows that need a UK Blu-ray, Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex started Autumn 2002! But that's down to Manga, right? Although some of the shows/films that MAL have down as Manga produced have been released by AL.

I'd like someone to do a new release of Gungrave. I know MVM have the licence and put the DVD out, but I'd honestly love an AL CE for it, it's a really awesome and heavily overlooked show. Given the time it was made, I can't imagine the BD upscale is up to much, but it deserves a new lease of life.

I'd like someone to do a new release of Gungrave. I know MVM have the licence and put the DVD out, but I'd honestly love an AL CE for it, it's a really awesome and heavily overlooked show. Given the time it was made, I can't imagine the BD upscale is up to much, but it deserves a new lease of life.

This. Just... this.

Back