What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Kubikiri Cycle production note turned up today.

Just in case you want to refresh your memory of the characters positions around the table or something...

MNMpNld.jpg

The background and image board sections are excellent too.
JLh3Qv1.jpg

sRe6WlN.jpg

Whoa Lambadelta: how cool are the outer boxes for those Overlord movies? I haven't seen the series yet but I really love the art on those. Looks fantastic!

I love the novel illustrator for Overlord (all the novels, and BD cover illustrations) he is literally a god in my books. The anime's art style is different from the novels, which you can see on the digipacks, but god I love so-bin's work.

got some blurays and dvds over the past few days annoying as 4 out of my 5 Fairy Tail bluray collections have all come without the slipcovers (so anyone selling pm me please)
also got the Nothing Card which was a preorder exclusive for the Takara Tomy Sakura Book, i've got the Sakura Wand on the way so just need to get around to buying the Sakura Cards and Book

IMG_20170929_161814.jpg IMG_20170930_133700.jpg IMG_20170930_133808.jpg

M4SjtKa.jpg

I got another controller for the PC, but this time it's an xbone variant since my gaming PC is now on windows 10 and can now use those controllers.

Arghh, that's going to bug the hell out of me. I ordered Ponyo last week from Amazon and the picture of the product was the one with the slipcase, but it turns up today and it's the version without (the picture on Amazon has now changed to the version I received)
DSC_0200.JPG

Arghh, that's going to bug the hell out of me. I ordered Ponyo last week from Amazon and the picture of the product was the one with the slipcase, but it turns up today and it's the version without (the picture on Amazon has now changed to the version I received)
View attachment 1461

Try e-mailing Studio Canal to see if they will offer a slipcover via post. Someone did that for Arrietty and they got one.

Try e-mailing Studio Canal to see if they will offer a slipcover via post. Someone did that for Arrietty and they got one.
Yeah that was me, but I thought that it was because they made a mistake in the numbering and only 4 of the films were being replaced. Their email to me stated "We do run a replacement scheme for certain titles".

I suppose there is no harm in trying though.

As far as I know, they'll only replace the incorrectly numbered ones. Ponyo wasn't one of these.

Pretty sure Ponyo did get an incorrect number, but that might have been fixed for the standard combo pack.

Ah well at least I tried.

To be fair my consistency with Ghibli sets is broken anyway as Nausicaa never had one and Arrietty that I have never came with a slipcover.

Arrietty that I have never came with a slipcover.
I didn't even have it when I asked for a replacement, they never asked for any proof!

Nausicaa never had one
Yeah, that's still an issue. Someone here said they made their own, if we ask nicely and offer good enough compensation for time and materials maybe they could set up a Nausicaa slipcase business :D
Or I might even try myself.

Received these two, Golden Time Collection 1 from ebay and Ushio & Tora from CEX. Surprised CEX had this in stock already considering it's not out till Monday.

20171003_201748.jpg

Back